PDA

View Full Version : How do you become a peackeeper?

gamblore99
04-12-2005, 10:16 PM
If you wanted to become a peacekeeper for the U.N., how would you go about doing that?

diddle
04-12-2005, 10:18 PM
you would practice [censored] things up, then they would hire you

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:16 PM
u apply...after u have obtained all the requirements and recommendations

gamblore99
04-12-2005, 11:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
u apply...after u have obtained all the requirements and recommendations

[/ QUOTE ]

not really helpful...

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:49 PM
call the embassy

Corey
04-13-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you wanted to become a peacekeeper for the U.N., how would you go about doing that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Serve in the US Military. Have an impeccable record. Finish your term. Call up the UN.

They don't pull these guys off the street. These guys are true military servicemen and they deserve all the respect of "nomral" miliarty people. I would assume trying to keep peace without the ability to us a gun is quite a burden and I respect the UN peacekeepers just as much as US servicemen.

housenuts
04-13-2005, 01:15 AM
join the army.

Felix_Nietsche
04-13-2005, 01:19 AM
1. Have at least two years experience in using prostitutes.
2. Have at least one years managerial experience in pimping out the women of the people your supposedly protecting.
3. The ability to look the other way when a fellow peace keeper decides to rape one of the locals.

gamblore99
04-13-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Serve in the US Military. Have an impeccable record. Finish your term. Call up the UN.

They don't pull these guys off the street. These guys are true military servicemen and they deserve all the respect of "nomral" miliarty people. I would assume trying to keep peace without the ability to us a gun is quite a burden and I respect the UN peacekeepers just as much as US servicemen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya peacekeepers rule. I would like to volunteer and be one if I could sometime in the next few years, but from whay you say it sounds like only experienced soldiers can do it.

peachy
04-13-2005, 03:56 AM
i was under the impression that psychologist with intensive and direct training could also hold this position?? am i wrong??

sameoldsht
04-13-2005, 04:16 AM
1. Have at least two years experience in using prostitutes.
2. Have at least one years managerial experience in pimping out the women of the people your supposedly protecting.
3. The ability to look the other way when a fellow peace keeper decides to rape one of the locals.

Of course these requirements only pertain to French peacekeepers.