PDA

View Full Version : Hey FSU, UGA, UT

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 09:19 PM
SECs gonna be a blood bath. Back up in yo azz wit da ressurection, Gatorz gonna be bringing it straight Urban homie. Chiggity check yo'selves befo y0u reck yo'selves.

http://www.aggiesports.com/football/photos/090304urban.jpg

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 09:21 PM
I apologize, Worst Post Ever

Vince Young
04-12-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
UT

[/ QUOTE ]
We'll [censored] you up nigga.

ThaSaltCracka
04-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Tenessee

Vince Young
04-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh I thought Texas had suddenly become part of the SEC and rival to Florida. My bad.

Senor Cardgage
04-12-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh I thought Texas had suddenly become part of the SEC and rival to Florida. My bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, nope, just FSU.

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, nope, just FSU.

[/ QUOTE ]
I refuse to dignify myself with a response

Aicirt
04-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Tennessee > Georgia > Florida

Florida State isnt in the SEC, lol

Aicirt

crosse91
04-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Texas > Tennesse > UGA > UF

peachy
04-12-2005, 09:56 PM
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! SIC EM!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!

peachy
04-12-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, nope, just FSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

FSU is in the wussy ACC...we have invited them to the SEC many times...and they decline...they KNOW they would get raped here...and no longer have chances at bowls!

wonderwes
04-12-2005, 10:00 PM
I am waiting to see if Chris Leak is all the hype they say he is. He looked impressive these last 2 years but very stopable.

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Aicirt

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I hate being talked down to by people who use lol.

Your team is a bunch of criminals (maybe thats why you used orange uniforms?), and Rockytop is the worst song on the planet. Seriously, please stop wearing jeanshorts and tanktops.

UGA is gonna suck, DJ Shockly cannot carry a team.

Fulmer is a fat-[censored]

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am waiting to see if Chris Leak is all the hype they say he is. He looked impressive these last 2 years but very stopable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Meyers crew has changed up his release to be quicker. Its gonna be fun to watch his offence. Since Fason left, any problems would be with the running game. It looks like our defences plan is to blitz every play.

[ QUOTE ]
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! SIC EM!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh. Half my highschool went to UGA, so Im really looking forward to hearing this everytime someone gets drunk this summer. That and spontanious choruses of the "drunk obnoxious georgia fans" song.

Why cant yall just spell dog D-O-G.

Harry Dawg is the gayest mascot ever, why would you let that no talent ass goblin on the same sideline as Uga.

But seriously peachy, Have I seen you on Room Raiders?

vulturesrow
04-12-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is going to be the breakout year for Leak. Meyers offense is perfect for him IMO. I look forward to a return to the top. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Number4
04-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Fellow Gators exist - I love it. The UT game in the Swamp will decide the SEC East.

By the way - loved the original post.

peachy
04-12-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

But seriously peachy, Have I seen you on Room Raiders?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah thats a bit random....whats that all about?

and Uga is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldnt feel that way if he ate your baby

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kungfusandwich/uga.jpg

peachy
04-12-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldnt feel that way if he ate your baby

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kungfusandwich/uga.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

that use to be mah avatar!! i have that picture framed!! hes so cute!!! i luv him!!

vulturesrow
04-12-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fellow Gators exist - I love it. The UT game in the Swamp will decide the SEC East.

[/ QUOTE ]

I grew up just outside Gainesville, my wife went to college there (but she is still an FSU fan!). I was there in Gainesville when we the National Championship in 96. Good times.

fsuplayer
04-12-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I grew up just outside Gainesville, my wife went to college there (but she is still an FSU fan!). I was there in Gainesville when we the National Championship in 96. Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

marrying out of your league, I see.

well done sir.

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I grew up just outside Gainesville, my wife went to college there (but she is still an FSU fan!).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats awful, I feel sorry for you. Theres nothing worse than being seated next to some guy who goes to your school but feels the need to root against you.

Aicirt
04-12-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Aicirt

[/ QUOTE ]

Your team is a bunch of criminals (maybe thats why you used orange uniforms?), and Rockytop is the worst song on the planet. Seriously, please stop wearing jeanshorts and tanktops.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm....isnt orange one of Florida's colors?? In fact, arent their helmets orange? And dont they often wear orange pants? Yeah, way to slam on the orange uniforms.

Tennessee isnt really my team either. Im from Iowa. I bet you remember the last time that Florida played Iowa dont ya?

Aicirt

Number4
04-12-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, way to slam on the orange uniforms.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not the same "jumpsuit" orange.

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Aicirt

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm....isnt orange one of Florida's colors?? In fact, arent their helmets orange? And dont they often wear orange pants? Yeah, way to slam on the orange uniforms.

Tennessee isnt really my team either. Im from Iowa. I bet you remember the last time that Florida played Iowa dont ya?

Aicirt

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, FireRonZook.com got 1000's of hits. TN's burnt orange is the same color as the DOC jumpsuits. Different than FL.

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, way to slam on the orange uniforms.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not the same "jumpsuit" orange.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, beat me

blatz
04-13-2005, 03:17 AM
Hey, can't LSU get some hate here?

Russ McGinley
04-13-2005, 05:30 AM
I was wearing a t-shirt at a bar one night that said "Nike Tennis", and some drunk redneck came up to me and said "So, you like Tennessee, huh?"

Oh, and the Gators cannot possibly be any worse than they have in the last few years under Ron Zook.

NoTalent
04-13-2005, 09:26 AM
Sweet, Gators on 2p2.

Is anyone still in school? If not when did you graduate? Im c/o 2000 CE

TMFS9
04-13-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LSU is better than all the teams mentioned in this thread thus far.

KungFuSandwich
04-13-2005, 09:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was wearing a t-shirt at a bar one night that said "Nike Tennis", and some drunk redneck came up to me and said "So, you like Tennessee, huh?"

[/ QUOTE ]
I was wearing a yellow collered shirt to the landing the night before the FL-GA game, and some drunk obnoxious Gerogia fan came and yelled at me about how LSU sucks.

KungFuSandwich
04-13-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sweet, Gators on 2p2.

Is anyone still in school? If not when did you graduate? Im c/o 2000 CE

[/ QUOTE ]
Still in school

KungFuSandwich
04-13-2005, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LSU Bleauxs

TMFS9
04-13-2005, 09:50 AM
LSU will beat both tennesse and florida this year.

CrazyN8
04-13-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NH

I was wondering when someone would mention the last SEC team that won the national title!!! GEAUX!!!

zaxx19
04-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Big Least<Big 12<Pac 10<Another Crappy Conference(no im not a VT believer)<SEC<B10

TMFS9
04-13-2005, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SEC<B10

[/ QUOTE ]

No and it's not even close

zaxx19
04-13-2005, 12:19 PM
If I wasnt a B10 fan Id be inclined to agree(thought the not cloe part is a joke)

The one thing that compels me is the SEC's lack of usualy depth.

UK, USC, VANDY, ARK,UF,Miss St, Ole Miss...and even Bama.

Those just arent good teams IMHO. Of course UF is a wildcard but it usually takes some time until a new coach jels with the program.

Personally I dont think UT is as good as say Ohio St.

I think LSU is in trouble after losing its coach.

That leaves Ga.& Auburn, both of whom lost a ton of talent last yr and need to retool.

TMFS9
04-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Lack of depth the SEC? That's the main reason that the SEC is the strongest conference. Take away the top 4 teams in each conference and I would take UF, BAMA, ARK versus Northwestern, Purdue, and Mich State any day. As for not being close is a joke, kind of, but I really think over the past 4-5 years the SEC is a clear cut #1.

Vince Young
04-13-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Big Least<Big 12<Pac 10<Another Crappy Conference(no im not a VT believer)<SEC<B10

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm yeah except the Big 12 is easily > all but SEC.

Rockatansky
04-13-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I wasnt a B10 fan Id be inclined to agree(thought the not cloe part is a joke)

The one thing that compels me is the SEC's lack of usualy depth.

UK, USC, VANDY, ARK,UF,Miss St, Ole Miss...and even Bama.

Those just arent good teams IMHO. Of course UF is a wildcard but it usually takes some time until a new coach jels with the program.

Personally I dont think UT is as good as say Ohio St.

I think LSU is in trouble after losing its coach.

That leaves Ga.& Auburn, both of whom lost a ton of talent last yr and need to retool.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/abcsports/2000/0920/photo/a_spurrier_i.jpg

South Carolina: 2
Ohio State: 0

CrazyN8
04-13-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
South Carolina: 2
Ohio State: 0

[/ QUOTE ]

glad you spoke up. USC is going to be a team to watch this year. They have talent and a coach (I loved lou but he was getting old). Wouldn't be suprised to see them take the east. As for LSU - wouldn't worry about them "losing a coach" - they have a ton of talent as well and still have a lot of good assistants. (i.e. JimBo Fischer)

KungFuSandwich
04-14-2005, 12:13 AM
USC will be rebuilding, they will not take the east.
they will be an upset team, but they will not be able to beat UGA, TENN, and UF.

LSU will lose to AUB as well as one of the teams from the east.

My ranking AUB,UF,TENN,LSU,UGA

However USC now has a monopoly on funny coaches

[ QUOTE ]

1991 Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator
fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20
books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored
yet."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Lou Holtz told the Birmingham News that the sports writer who voted for South Carolina to win the SEC Championship this year in the conference's pre-season poll “probably voted with a crayon”.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give those two a TV show.

TMFS9
04-14-2005, 02:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm it's 2005, Instead of going solely on what they did last year why don't you actually look at the team going into this year. Auburn lost a great majority of their starters and all of their key players no way they will be tops in the SEC. And I'll put money on them not beating LSU this coming year.

Now it is possible that they will lose to Tenn or UF both have pretty talented teams, but LSU will be a favorite for both games.

KungFuSandwich
04-14-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm it's 2005, Instead of going solely on what they did last year why don't you actually look at the team going into this year. Auburn lost a great majority of their starters and all of their key players no way they will be tops in the SEC. And I'll put money on them not beating LSU this coming year.

Now it is possible that they will lose to Tenn or UF both have pretty talented teams, but LSU will be a favorite for both games.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had up to here. I honestly think UF will be the best in the East. Fullmer couldnt coach his way out of a cardboard box, and UGA is having to rely on Shockley (who cost UGA a shot at the natl title when he threw that int against FL, nice 2 QB system Richt)

USC will probably beat UGA this year because of the Spurrier factor, and hopefully he will be able to run the score up.

I admit I dont know much about the West, but LSU did not impress me last year. I saw them in the swamp, and they didnt win that game, Florida just out sucked them.

With the talent here at UF and the two time coach of the year on board I will be suprised to see us lose a game. I will be suprised to see UGA win another game agianst us in the next 7 years. If they couldnt beat the zooker in a best out of three, then they dont stand a chance against a real coach.

TMFS9
04-15-2005, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
LSU will be a favorite for both games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both games are at tiger stadium. I was just guessing but I think the points they will be favored will be right around the points that they give for home field advantage. As of right now LSU is 15-1 to when the BCS championship with florida at 18-1, and Tennessee at 25-1. So if you go by that plus home field advantage it looks like LSU will be a favorite in both games.