PDA

View Full Version : Aiming in the urinal - a warning

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-12-2005, 08:58 PM
To those who like to take aim at something in the urinals, a word of caution. I have recently come across a drainage hole configuration that could be very dangerous. I came up to the urinal in question, decided to let it all out and forego my usual anti-splashback aim, and instead aim at one of the drain holes. Much to my chagrin, I found that once I hit the hole directly, the stream of urine was redirected and came back out of the hole next to it, right back in my direction! It's a good thing I wasn't shooting real hard that time, or the urinal may have pissed all over me.

Just a word of warning to my fellow men. Be careful out there.

bholdr
04-12-2005, 08:59 PM
fooling around in the can is -EV.

there is a bar by my place that pust the unused/melting ice in the urinal, though, i love to melt it.

Dynasty
04-12-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have recently come across a drainage hole configuration that could be very dangerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what's the configuration?

mmbt0ne
04-12-2005, 10:55 PM
What kind of rocket scientist put that there?

fluxrad
04-13-2005, 12:05 AM
You guys ever play "Move the urinal cake"?

Sometimes I like to make a snowman if there's an old one and a newer one in there.

vulturesrow
04-13-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Sometimes I like to make a snowman if there's an old one and a newer one in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was a mint. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Corey
04-13-2005, 12:17 AM
There are times to experiment and there are times to play it safe.

Last night when I went to Chipotle, I got guac on my Carnitas burrito. The day before, I went with chicken. I view these as worth experiements. When I piss in the urinal, I am for the what I view as the mathematically correct point to aim at. You're a rocket scienist, you know the best place to aim, assuming you're in a vacuum. Take that point, add a couple of inches up for friction and you've found the money spot.

PS, today it was Carnitas/Fajita/Tomatilla-Green and Tomato/sour cream, cheese, and lettece/no guac.

Slacker13
04-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Always stand back and aim to the middle especially when wearing shorts.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 12:20 AM
Patrick,
Glad to here you made it out unscathed and unsplashed.
-TSC

InchoateHand
04-13-2005, 11:06 AM
I've long maintained that worst engineering flaw known to man is the urinal with the rounded top so that you can't set a beer on it. Wtf is whith that?

CrazyN8
04-13-2005, 11:09 AM
I think it's here in AL that the welcome centers have targets in the urinals....very cool!

LALDAAS
04-13-2005, 11:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I would like to thank you for making me spit my coffee on my keyboard and burning my nose.

MelK
04-13-2005, 11:32 AM
http://www.traffictrak.com/adventure/misc/urinal.jpg

This one has a rather nifty feature. You stand on a grate so even if you pee on your shoe, you can't miss.

But, this is my favorite.....

http://republicoft.typepad.com/republic_of_t/urinal-thumb.jpg

A NSFW cartoon with urinals (http://www.cameroncole.net/humor/urinal.jpg)

kerssens
04-13-2005, 12:07 PM
At the mongolian grill near here they usually have ice in the urinal...its fun watching the ice melt.

RunDownHouse
04-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Ice in the urinal is an old trick to keep the odor down. Its much less common now than it used to be.