PDA

View Full Version : Britney Pregnant

istewart
04-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Here (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20050412/ap_on_en_mu/people_britney_spears)

peachy
04-12-2005, 07:26 PM
shes a slutbag...what do u expect...its prolly not her husbands lol

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is she a slutbag? I haven't heard reports of her being with that many different guys.

I've found that lots of girls seem to hate Britney for no apparent reason. Well, maybe it's jealousy. Jealousy of her looks and of her money.

Is that the case here, peachy?

tdarko
04-12-2005, 07:33 PM
she will be a definate M.I.L.F.

AlienCorpse
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
So who thinks her marriage with kevin will last? Im sure kevins interest level will drop when she packs some pounds on.

peachy
04-12-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is she a slutbag? I haven't heard reports of her being with that many different guys.

I've found that lots of girls seem to hate Britney for no apparent reason. Well, maybe it's jealousy. Jealousy of her looks and of her money.

Is that the case here, peachy?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i said lol it was a JOKE!! but no im not jealous of her in the least...i think shes skank - NOT hot, and money isnt an issue for me...so y would i be jealous of her? I would never trade my life for hers...thats insane

slickpoppa
04-12-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
NOT hot

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, ok

CCass
04-12-2005, 07:39 PM
I have been fixed, so all claims about me being the father are purely sensationalistic journalism.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think shes skank

[/ QUOTE ]

How is she a skank?

[ QUOTE ]
NOT hot

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah. Ok. Right.

[ QUOTE ]
I would never trade my life for hers

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not her life. But I don't think you would mind having her looks.

peachy
04-12-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think shes skank

[/ QUOTE ]

How is she a skank?

[ QUOTE ]
NOT hot

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah. Ok. Right.

[ QUOTE ]
I would never trade my life for hers

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe not her life. But I don't think you would mind having her looks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think shes skank b/c of things she does and the way she presents herself sometimes...and no i dont find her hot...i find her nasty but maybe its b/c i dont focus on airbrushed pictures of hers...so no i would never want her looks...im very happy with how i look

Blarg
04-12-2005, 07:43 PM
First, the pope dies, and now this???

SackUp
04-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Oh man the one time I'm happy I didn't use a condom and didn't pull out.

I'm gonna be rich!!

Thank you Dave Chappelle for the inspiration through your Opera bit, thank you!!!

wacki
04-12-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would never trade my life for hers...thats insane

[/ QUOTE ]

The notion that Britney Spears might of been dealt better cards then you is completely insane. Riggghhhhhhhttttttt.......

[ QUOTE ]
shes a slutbag...

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from the anal bead queen that thinks anal sex, asphyxiation, and every toy in the market isn't freaky enough for her....

Riggggggghhhhhttttt......

[ QUOTE ]
maybe its b/c i dont focus on airbrushed pictures of hers...

[/ QUOTE ]
Riggggghhhhtttttt........

"no...the only photoshopped pictures are her airbrushed ones where she looks good "
Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1950014&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=photoshopped&Searchpage=0&Lim it=255&Main=1944994&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name =20205&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval =&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1950014)

Your such a hater. And a liar.

[ QUOTE ]
and money isnt an issue for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Ms. Prenup, I believe you.

[ QUOTE ]
i find her nasty

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Ms. "pretty pretty princess" where is your pic? Remember to hold up that 2+2 sign so we know it's you!!!! I have a feeling we won't be seeing one.... ever.

*webcam video would be best. we know you love that photoshop!

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Wow Wacki we actually agree on something.

We agree that peachy is lying. It is soo jealousy.

BusterStacks
04-12-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i think shes skank b/c of things she does and the way she presents herself sometimes...and no i dont find her hot...i find her nasty but maybe its b/c i dont focus on airbrushed pictures of hers...so no i would never want her looks...im very happy with how i look

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like a true fat chick.

wacki
04-12-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I was actually impressed with your posting. For a second I was started to wonder if......

http://www.goodworksonearth.org/hellfrozeover.png

peachy
04-12-2005, 07:57 PM
i dont care who was dealt what cards...i love my life and like mine better than i would hers. I can have my opinion on her looks last time i checked...and some people on the forums do know what i look like - im not concerned with what people think of me. Im not a hate or a liar...i just dont care much for her...nice that im gone for over a week and one of the 1st posts i make u attack my thoughts/opinions...suprise suprise

Sorry for bursting all the horn dogs with no lifes bubbles...defend her all u want

peachy
04-12-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoken like a true fat chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive said it before...im like 600 lbs

AlienCorpse
04-12-2005, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ive said it before...im like 600 lbs

[/ QUOTE ]

eww

Eurotrash
04-12-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The notion that Britney Spears might of been dealt better cards then you is completely insane. Riggghhhhhhhttttttt.......

[ QUOTE ]
shes a slutbag...

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from the anal bead queen that thinks anal sex, asphyxiation, and every toy in the market isn't freaky enough for her....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"no...the only photoshopped pictures are her airbrushed ones where she looks good "
Linky (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1950014&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words=photoshopped&Searchpage=0&Lim it=255&Main=1944994&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name =20205&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval =&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1950014)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i find her nasty

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Ms. "pretty pretty princess" where is your pic? Remember to hold up that 2+2 sign so we know it's you!!!! I have a feeling we won't be seeing one.... ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome. I was wondering when the somebody was going to actually call peachy out for the first time

stankybank
04-12-2005, 08:00 PM
this should develop into something very interesting.

wacki
04-12-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nice that im gone for over a week and one of the 1st posts i make u attack my thoughts/opinions...suprise suprise

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not my fault your posts are as lame as they are.

Dead
04-12-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
shes a slutbag...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i find her nasty

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome. I was wondering when the somebody was going to actually call peachy out for the first time

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason why no one had done it before is that the girl posters are generally treated as precious commodities on 2+2.

istewart
04-12-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I was actually impressed with your posting. For a second I was started to wonder if......

http://www.goodworksonearth.org/hellfrozeover.png

[/ QUOTE ]

VNH!

wacki
04-12-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The reason why no one had done it before is that the girl posters are generally treated as precious commodities on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done it before. In fact I've done it countless times. You should know that dead, you told me to stop. I don't understand why so many posters on here are so desperate for e-pussy.

Max Raker
04-12-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that chicks get on other chicks for sleeping around? I may not like somebody like Justin Timberlake for many reasons but I sure as hell have alot of respect for all the high quality ass he's had over the years.

peachy
04-12-2005, 08:05 PM
hahah noone called me out...i am who i am and i say what i think...sorry if most of u arent happy and have nothing better to do than defend a girl u wack it to

i dont want anyone on here to treat me any different cause im a girl...and most dont...the ones that even try to i dont talk to..

peachy
04-12-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that chicks get on other chicks for sleeping around? I may not like somebody like Justin Timberlake for many reasons but I sure as hell have alot of respect for all the high quality ass he's had over the years.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha im all for her sleeping around...that doesnt make her skank to me...i think she should enjoy her self and have as much sex as she wants!

Dead
04-12-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done it before. In fact I've done it countless times. You should know that dead, you told me to stop. I don't understand why so many posters on here are so desperate for e-pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that you have. And that's good. And I didn't tell you to stop with peachy because she was a girl, I just thought that you were ganging up on her.

Half of the girl posters on here are probably guys, anyway.

peachy
04-12-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that you have. And that's good. And I didn't tell you to stop with peachy because she was a girl, I just thought that you were ganging up on her.

Half of the girl posters on here are probably guys, anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah im a girl...i assure u....jeez people

i luv how a girl gives an opinion of another girl and then gets reamed for doing so...this never happens to me with mah guy friends...odd that it does here...then i explain my opinion b/c its attacked and get attacked more...YAY

Eurotrash
04-12-2005, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, Dead. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night -- i'm well aware that this is why nobody has done it before. I just think it's hilarious that Wacki just... well... pwned.

Eurotrash
04-12-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice that im gone for over a week and one of the 1st posts i make u attack my thoughts/opinions...suprise suprise

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not my fault your posts are as lame as they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, snap. I think I have to pull this one out of the archives...

http://groupware.zorcat.com/~jmc/potatowned/potatowned.gif

theBruiser500
04-12-2005, 08:12 PM
this thread should have ended with wacki's definitive post. PEACHI YOU WERE COMPLETELY OWNED LEAVE THIS SITE NOW PLZ

RunDownHouse
04-12-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sorry if most of u arent happy and have nothing better to do than defend a girl u wack it to

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't flatter yourself.

Dead
04-12-2005, 09:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha im all for her sleeping around...that doesnt make her skank to me...i think she should enjoy her self and have as much sex as she wants!

[/ QUOTE ]

Then what makes her a skank in your eyes, pray tell?

New001
04-12-2005, 11:18 PM
http://www.hereinreality.com/makeup/britney/10.jpg

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.hereinreality.com/makeup/britney/10.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

thank u....at least some people have a brain

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 11:23 PM
oh you're right, people have to look perfect at all times!!!

youre definetly a fat chick

New001
04-12-2005, 11:23 PM
She's damn hot when she's had hours of work though. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

istewart
04-12-2005, 11:24 PM
http://www.infosjeunes.com/photo/100476-145584.jpg

Dead
04-12-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
thank u....at least some people have a brain

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy is a bad thing. It's eating you up inside. Unless you are willing to post some pics of yourself without makeup on, then you shouldn't be criticizing Britney for this picture.

Where is wacki when you need him?

Soul Daddy
04-12-2005, 11:29 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/soul_daddy/chicks/britney/mailedD18.jpg

Dead
04-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Britney

http://www.heroesandobjects.com/nytt/september_elle_britney_002.jpg

Peachy

http://img92.echo.cx/img92/3296/1065138195resfatgirl2er.jpg

AlienCorpse
04-12-2005, 11:35 PM
peachy is so ugly her picture isnt even working.

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
oh you're right, people have to look perfect at all times!!!

youre definetly a fat chick

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt say people had to be perfect all the time...said i didnt find her hot. Someone who needs hrs of makeup and clothing to look amazing i dont consider hot...i never said she doesnt look alright when shes done up or airbrushed...she can look good...but i do not find her HOT! And think what u want about how i look....i like it either way

Dead
04-12-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed it.

AlienCorpse
04-12-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, now change it back .

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:38 PM
hahah i rarely wear makeup!! so a picture of me would be without it!!

and oh my god!! where did u get that picture of me!! i told people not to give it out /images/graemlins/frown.gif Ive gained weight since that one though

Dead
04-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Yeah. You're not 600 pounds. More like 250.

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

noway...way more than 250...250 isnt even what my legs weight

[censored]
04-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Peachey,

Stop hating.

[censored]

Dead
04-12-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Friendly advice: Cut back to 12 bon bons per day.

peachy
04-12-2005, 11:51 PM
i dont eat those...hahah ive always wondered what they were...but i hate chocolate...so i guess ill never know

wacki
04-13-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then what makes her a skank in your eyes, pray tell?

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy is avoiding this question.

Dead
04-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Yes she is. She can't on one hand say that she thinks Britney is a slut, but then turn around and say that she isn't a skank.

peachy
04-13-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes she is. She can't on one hand say that she thinks Britney is a slut, but then turn around and say that she isn't a skank.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt see the ?...i called her a slut jokingly - there is nothing wrong about a girl getting her some, although i do stand by thinking shes a skank in the way she conducts herself, how she acts sometimes, her smoking and lookin like a crack addict doing it and her groppin her boyfriend and sliding her head down to his ..... area in photos...i just find her skanky from the image she tried to have....amoung other things....its just my opinion

James282
04-13-2005, 03:59 AM
Jesus can you guys relax? One person says she's jealous, she says she isn't and the rest of you gang up on her and call her fat? [censored] grow up. Ironic that you bust people's balls for wanting "e-pussy"(which is actually a hilarious term) but then are so quick to circle jerk eachother, posting "pwned" pics because one particular poster doesn't like Britney Spears. Personally I think she's obviously attractive and saying otherwise is kidding yourself, but there's no reason to sit here ganging up on someone, making fun of the way she looks? No offense guys, but a lot of you are in college and spend 12 hours a day posting in OOT. Like the fact that Dead could sit here and insult someone like this is fascinating. Maybe we should keep the "real life" insults to ourselves.
-James

peachy
04-13-2005, 04:07 AM
i never said she didnt look ok....i just dont find her HOT, i used to think she looked better than she does now, so that weighted on my opinion of her. Im a girl, we r critical of everyone, including ourselves, i use no altered judgement on her that i dont use on anyone else. I just dont like the way shes conducted herself, and shes famous so its amplified and things she has done has made her skanky to me. It has nothing to do with me being jealous or wanting to be "her", you honestly couldnt pay me enough. I guess i cant post opinions and when I do i have to repeatedly explain myself, not because i care about what people think but b/c that is just me, and i am the first to admit my faults, so dont compare me to her or attack me by what i am "attracted" to. She was doable to me a few years ago yeah, now - noway - but thus is the unfortunate fact of being famous - when ur always done up u look like total crap normally, and in her case worse than the "normal" girl (IN MY OPINION)

wacki
04-13-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ironic that you bust people's balls for wanting "e-pussy"(which is actually a hilarious term) but then are so quick to circle jerk eachother, posting "pwned" pics because one particular poster doesn't like Britney Spears.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fail to see how this is ironic. Peachy isn't being attacked because she doesn't like britney spears. Reread my large post where I quote peachy multiple times. Believe it or not, that was a very watered down version of what it could of been.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe we should keep the "real life" insults to ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if somebody is annoying, constantly contradicting themself, lies constantly, can never admit he/she doesn't know something, can never admit he/she is wrong, and has countless other bad habits we are supposed to just sit there and smile with our thumb up our butt?

Gotcha, the confrontation should be avoided at all costs philosophy is a brilliant one. *sarcasm* I'm sorry James, you are a incredibly bright man but I just don't see how that could be a good idea. Feel free to explain further because I really am interested in hearing your logic on this one.

goofball
04-13-2005, 09:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for some odd reason i laughed outloud for a good minute.

James282
04-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Your claims about her are a bit absolute. Frankly I don't know if she is a liar or Charles Manson in disguise or what, what I'm saying is that saying things like "you must be a fat 250 pound slob look at this huge pic of her being so fat lol!" is totally retarded. Obviously I don't mind holding people accountable when they are being ridiculous, but it seemed like people were being a little bit touchy when she was simply expressing an opinion about something. You all proceeded to psychoanalyze her reasons for doing so and called her fat and disgusting. Do you see how I might have trouble seeing that as a logical progression? Anyways, your original post wasn't really the problem. And the 'e-pussy' post was hilarious, like I said. But I just found it funny that everyone was like "yea wacki we totally agree lol!" and then went on for 50 replies trying to impress eachother with pwned pics and flattering posts about how much you were impressed with one another. And again, I have no problems being honest with people, but if I see people ganging up on someone just for the sake of making them feel bad or stupid then I have no problems being honest with the people who are doing that.

And you if don't see why it's funny that people who post from 10AM to 2AM most days of the week are on here go out of their way to speculate on the downfalls of other people's live outside of the forum then what do you find funny?! Surely a well adjusted guy like yourself can see the humor in that.
-James

Dead
04-13-2005, 01:33 PM
What else am I supposed to do while I am in class? Pay attention?

And I was just [censored] around with peachy. I'm pretty sure she knows that, because she jokes all the time about how she weighs 600 pounds.

And I never called her disgusting. I joked about her being fat, because she makes self-deprecating comments like that all the time.

I make jokes about myself all the time on here, so I think you are taking this just a bit too seriously.

-dead

peachy
04-13-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

So if somebody is annoying, constantly contradicting themself, lies constantly, can never admit he/she doesn't know something, can never admit he/she is wrong, and has countless other bad habits we are supposed to just sit there and smile with our thumb up our butt?

[/ QUOTE ]
I can be annoying b/c im opinionated - i have said that countless times, i admit when I am wrong about something....but when i think something i express it and will defend it - thats just my nature. I never contradict myself, I have to further explain a breif statement b/c its either misinturpreted or i didnt "write" enough to get my point across and its taken the wrong way. I have explained these things in other post to u a few times, because u ALWAYS say the same thing. Furhtermore, I have NEVER EVER lied about a thing on here except how i look, and i try not to lie in all aspects of my life. How I looks is my business, and like ive said a million times before, I am not going to "post" picture of myself to either have people hound me or have people critisize me. I am comfortable with how I look and who I am, and some people on here know me in real life so they know I look like, and a few others have seen what I look like, because they arent weirdos. When i say im 600lbs and greasy as a joke thats not a lie, its something that keeps guys away from me in a mostly guy environment (these forums) and im semi rude to some guys in person playing poker b/c i find it insulting to get hit on in the manner i do sometimes. Those reasons are my issues, so don't call me a liar b/c i dont care to either flaunt or make people run with how i look. As I have said before, some people know me, so I really have no option to lie about things. Thx for caring SO much

fsuplayer
04-13-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

for some odd reason i laughed outloud for a good minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.

blarq has been running hot in his posts as of late.

Beerfund
04-13-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I loathe you. You always post something lame and then the thread always gets hijacked and it becomes 30 posts about you pretending to be fat so that people won't think that you're fat when clearly you are fat. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Alobar
04-13-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[

[/ QUOTE ]

we put up with you don't we?

wacki
04-13-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You all proceeded to psychoanalyze her reasons for doing so and called her fat and disgusting. Do you see how I might have trouble seeing that as a logical progression?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can. I will point out that peachy used to call herself 600 lbs fat ugly and bald all the time. I used to yell at her to stop doing so but she only increased her frequency of doing this. Then in other threads she would say she looks really good and britney (and many other good looking women) are nasty looking. I guess you need to be more familiar with her posts and I don't have time to thoroughly explain.

For now (time is precious) I will simply say that when Eurotrash said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There was a very good, and repeatedly established, reason as to why.

[ QUOTE ]
Your claims about her are a bit absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

My claims in the previous post (although related to peachy and not that far off) were used as extremes to prove a point. My claims about her in almost all of the other posts were dead on.

[ QUOTE ]
Surely a well adjusted guy like yourself can see the humor in that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You give me too much credit. I am a workaholic. Hence my late night posting. Only 3 more months of this crap then I'm free though. BTW, thanks for not taking my sarcasm too hard. I enjoy your posts and you made some good points.

[ QUOTE ]
but if I see people ganging up on someone just for the sake of making them feel bad or stupid then I have no problems being honest with the people who are doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you. I was being harsh with peachy because I think she really really needs a wakeup call. I am a big fan of the Jack Welsh "Hug Hard/Kick Hard" tactic and peachy needs a very healthy kick. That being, said I will say this to peachy:

Peachy, your bad habits are so numerous and your philosophies on life are so skewed from reality that I think there is a very good reason you are getting a graduate degree in psychology. I seriously think you need therapy. It's nothing to be ashamed of and even I have seen a psychologist before (See the thread on watching someone die to find out the reason why). Still people do change and they can change fast, so if you ever want to have a healthy marriage I strongly suggest you see a therapist and start listening to what people say to you.

Also, you have repeatedly proven your idea of a slut/skank is so skewed from reality I think you need to visit this website.

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/stdinfo.htm

And if you plan on being fertile enough to have kids later on, I suggest you see a doctor.

Until then, you are going on my ignore list.

I'm not being mean, I'm being very blunt and very honest and I'm trying to help you when I say "Go to a doctor/therapist".

wacki
04-13-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You put up with me. There are many on this forum that do like me.

Alobar
04-13-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You put up with me. There are many on this forum that do like me.

[/ QUOTE ]

And there's many people on this forum that like peachy to.

So maybe you should show peachy the same respect that those of use who don't like you show you. Do you see me following you around in every thread starting arguments with you, and telling you I think you need to seek help? No, I just leave you pretty much alone. Why should your dislike for peachy be any different?

I think she gets hated on more by those that hate her, just cuz shes a female, and for the most part OOT is full of horny young men with poor female skills, who think somehow if they hate on peachy alot publicly it will make their peers (other horny frequent friday night masturbaitors ) think they are cool. Then they can swap "pwned" posts and e-slap each other on the ass. (Note: this comment is not directed directly at you, but to most of the peachy haters in general)

Dead
04-13-2005, 02:12 PM
I don't hate peachy. I've never followed her around from thread to thread starting arguments with her.

And I get my fair share of hatred as well. But you don't see me bitching about it.

I realize that this is an internet message board.

wacki
04-13-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So maybe you should show peachy the same respect that those of use who don't like you show you. Do you see me following you around in every thread starting arguments with you? No, I just leave you pretty much alone. Why should your dislike for peachy be any different?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's going on my ignore list. If I say something that is flat out incorrect I have no problem with you pointing out my mistake.

wacki
04-13-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never followed her around from thread to thread starting arguments with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't either. I just run into her comments a lot an many of them drive me up the wall. The ignore button will stop that.

Alobar
04-13-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If I say something that is flat out incorrect I have no problem with you pointing out my mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then you admit saying "christians don't have a problem with porn" Is one of the stupidest things ever uttered?

wacki
04-13-2005, 02:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So then you admit saying "christians don't have a problem with porn" Is one of the stupidest things ever uttered?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I made my arguement in a very poor manner. I still stand by my statement that many Christians view porn. There are too many Christians in this country and playboy/porn is too big of a business too deny a large proportion of Christians are not committing a sin in a repeated manner. Will you agree to that?

Alobar
04-13-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I made my arguement in a very poor manner. I still stand by my statement that many Christians view porn. There are too many Christians in this country and playboy/porn is too big of a business too deny a large proportion of Christians are not committing a sin in a repeated manner. Will you agree to that?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah totally, I never calimed "christians" didnt look at porn, but your original argument was that most didnt have a problem with it, thats like saying priests dont have a problem with child molestation.

wacki
04-13-2005, 02:44 PM
It's been a while since we've had a conversation, but seems like you are a lot more reasonable then I remember.

peachy
04-13-2005, 05:20 PM
o wacki....get it straight babe...i never said i looked all good and "hot famous people" didnt...i always say im happy with how i look...that doesnt imply im super hot...i could be super fat and happy with myself....my looks should not matter,

And hunny...noone on a forum is gonna give me a wake up call...u seem to be a bright person at times...so u would know anyone at 24 years old is pretty set in who they are and it would take a real good analysist or a lot of work from that person to change hahaha not someone attacking someone here....please....and yet again....i like who i am...so it wont change.

There is NOWAY that u know how i am or anything about me from what i post...so ur judgements on my life and my views is crazy...

wacki
04-13-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

peace at last.

Sephus
04-13-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i always say im happy with how i look

[/ QUOTE ]

you think britney spears looks "nasty when she's not airbrushed," yet you are happy with how you look. is it safe to say that you yourself do not look nasty? i mean, if you thought you looked nasty, you wouldnt be happy with the way you looked.

so which is it? are you nasty-looking (or worse) and yet still happy with the way you look or do you think you're better looking than britney spears? please respond to my question.

Dead
04-13-2005, 11:30 PM
If she says that she is better looking than Britney spears, then she is lying, imo.

Sephus
04-13-2005, 11:33 PM
well she's already implied it.

peachy
04-14-2005, 01:56 AM
maybe im just secure in how i look no matter what /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

and everyones opinions vary on how i look and how britney looks...so i cant answer that question for everyone! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sephus
04-15-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe im just secure in how i look no matter what /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

and everyones opinions vary on how i look and how britney looks...so i cant answer that question for everyone! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

did i ask you to answer the question for everyone? whose opinion did you think i was asking for?

my questions were: do you think you're nasty-looking? do you think you're better looking than britney spears?

i apologize to the whole forum for bumping this thread.