PDA

View Full Version : strange request.... does anyone who plays proficiently at the 20's and

syphlix
04-12-2005, 01:16 PM
up want to share some tourney histories with me?... i'd pretty much just like to just read through a couple tourneys that some of the better guys/girls on this forum play... and see if i can pick something up that i'm obviously missing out on...

i'm not sure how kosher this is or not... so if it's not.. just let me know... i just feel like i'm missing something important but can't figure out exactly what it is.. bc most of the time when i post hands or read hands i understand what's going on... but yea... like i said i think i'm missing something...

thanks in advance...

tsevier
04-12-2005, 01:29 PM
Have you looked here:

http://teamfu.freeshell.org/track.html

There is a link for "My Hand Histories" where you can view full STTs. I can't comment on the player's skill level but I have found it very helpful to look through some of those.

EdgePort
04-12-2005, 01:52 PM
I would love to see the same thing. I also wrote a SNG anonymizer that will strip any information that can be used to identify the tourmanent or the players in it. If someone would like to post some whole tournament histories, I can provide the application so we won't know any logins, etc.

syphlix
04-12-2005, 09:06 PM
whose site is this?... i mean is this someone from the forums?