PDA

View Full Version : Today's Cubs Game

citanul
04-12-2005, 11:50 AM
My friend has come down sick today, and we have 2 tickets in the 36 section for today. I'd still like to go, but have 1 ticket (25 bucks) that needs a butt to fill the seat. This of course is like, assuming that the game isn't rained out.

So uh, if you live around here and want to try to go to the game today, lemme know.

citanul

bd8802
04-12-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My friend has come down sick today, and we have 2 tickets in the 36 section for today. I'd still like to go, but have 1 ticket (25 bucks) that needs a butt to fill the seat. This of course is like, assuming that the game isn't rained out.

So uh, if you live around here and want to try to go to the game today, lemme know.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be watching in ot MLB.tv. Lets hope that Prior has a good start.

citanul
04-12-2005, 12:06 PM
I hope he has a good start. Mostly I'm currently torn between hoping the game happens and that I likely go see a great pitching matchup alone for double the cost and hoping the game doesn't happen so that I can get someone to go with me when it does.

What's up with the lack of chicago people having interest in chicago stuff today?

I swear I bathed and everything.

citanul

Crveballin
04-12-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will be watching in ot MLB.tv. Lets hope that Prior has a good start.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which by the way is amazing. I think I have watched more games since getting this than I have in 3 seasons combined after week 1. For fantasy, I want Prior to get rocked, but it would be good for baseball sake that he can remain healthy and become what he is capable of.

If I lived in the Chicago area I would take you up on it in a heartbeat. Hope someone comes through.

bd8802
04-12-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Which by the way is amazing. I think I have watched more games since getting this than I have in 3 seasons combined after week 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally got it yesterday. I watched the A's get pounded. I will be watching just about every Oakland and Chicago game, and then all the good pitching matchups. The service is awesome and the quality was better than I expected.

A must for baseball fans.

citanul
04-12-2005, 12:46 PM
i've been up in the air about getting mlbtv lately, if i had a 2nd monitor i'd be way more likely to do it. i'm not really surprised there's been no takers yet honestly, the weather is pretty shitty.

citanul

namknils
04-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I wish I could. I would do this but since the game is in about an hour and I'm at work already anyway, I'll have to pass.

citanul
04-12-2005, 01:03 PM
no prob man, maybe we'll catch a game later in the season.

i had asumed that there would be some chunk of people who don't go to work that wanted to take an afternoon off poker, but bleh, oh well.

i wonder if i can find a parka in the 6 blocks between here and the stadium...

citanul

namknils
04-12-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm sure there would be if it were a nicer day. In fact I would leave work right now if it were a nicer day. The problem is, it's crappy and I'm out in the Western Suburbs anyway...