PDA

View Full Version : Gametime not working

jimymat
04-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Installed it, on my desktop, what now. Im not good with computers at all. Can someone talk me through this. I have PT and its up and running properly. Thanks.

Blarg
04-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Well, when you start up tables, Gametime will get info on the players as long as they are in your database, and plop it on your screen. If they're not already in your database, you'll need to import into Pokertracker to get the info. Then, you keep getting new updated info every time Pokertracker refreshes itself with fresh imports.

Click the plus sign in Gametime to bring up a window that lets you add tables. Select your site, and user name at that site, if it doesn't come up by default. Then, select your tables one by one. After a few seconds, if you have data on those people or that table, Gametime will put that data up on your screen in the overlays.

Note that the tables you're on will rise to the top of the list after an import, though it might not quite be instant -- Gametime does its own figuring in the background after an import, and when it's done, your tables will be available to add as overlays to poker screens.

My guess is that if you're confused, it's because Pokertracker hasn't imported yet, to give you the data you need so you have data to display.

jimymat
04-12-2005, 04:01 PM
I have imported the HH and opened the gametime window. I have gametime running properly but I dont know how to get the overlay working. I dont see a plus sign on the game time window anywhere. If you have any other suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks

excession
04-12-2005, 04:02 PM
it's not the gametime windows but a free add-on called gametime plus that you need - go to the pokertracker.com website

jimymat
04-12-2005, 04:26 PM
Hey Excession. Thanks for the response. Ive already downloaded it and its sitting on my desktop. I make the program run while PT and the gametime on PT is running and cant get the overlay.