PDA

View Full Version : empire/ party tables down?

yanicehand
04-12-2005, 04:17 AM
took a break to play some 5/10limit 6max (everyones right, btw, they ARE soft) and came back and there are no tables starting. i've seen this once before, and it was the day they added the deep stack/higher stakes NL games. anything in the works, or is it just maintenance? or am i seeing things?

spentrent
04-12-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
took a break to play some 5/10limit 6max (everyones right, btw, they ARE soft) and came back and there are no tables starting. i've seen this once before, and it was the day they added the deep stack/higher stakes NL games. anything in the works, or is it just maintenance? or am i seeing things?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit I just woke up ~4:30 to get an early start. Time to blow my cash in ring games...

yanicehand
04-12-2005, 04:44 AM
way ahead of you. playing 5/10 6max makes me want to drop out of school and do nothing else. as if STTs didn't do that already.

spentrent
04-12-2005, 04:51 AM
I forgot how much I love playing ring games just because of my custom celebration audio clip: "I'm Rick James, bitch!"

Apathy
04-12-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I forgot how much I love playing ring games just because of my custom celebration audio clip: "I'm Rick James, bitch!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, I wanna do that, which sound file do I replace?

spentrent
04-12-2005, 05:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

firework3.wav

Apathy
04-12-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

firework3.wav

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks, I wanna get a recorded PROFIT BITCH!

spentrent
04-12-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

firework3.wav

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks, I wanna get a recorded PROFIT BITCH!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll do this for you. Saabpo is a personal friend of mine; he told me his hosting company is currently hijacking his website, but when that is cleared up there will be a downloadable, "vocoded" statement from him.