PDA

View Full Version : This is why non-celebs should be part of the Ms Oot competition

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:50 AM
http://img99.echo.cx/img99/7264/a17fl.jpg

http://img238.echo.cx/img238/6233/a30kh.jpg

Chairman Wood
04-12-2005, 02:52 AM
Those might be the most airbrushed pictures I have ever seen.

pshreck
Hahahah and you made a comment about some other girl being airbrushed the other day. Gimme a break.

Chairman Wood
But she is still pretty hot

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:53 AM
You're a fool. She is gorgeous without airbrushing as well.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Great body, meh face.

Eihli
04-12-2005, 02:54 AM
She's too photoshopped to be Ms. OOT. Not that I mind her being photoshopped. It's just that too much photoshop would ruin the competition.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Meh face?

Her face is much nicer than her body. Tons of girls have her body, but very few have eyes like that.

[censored]
04-12-2005, 02:55 AM
She's hot.

No.

pshreck
04-12-2005, 02:56 AM
Sorry Dead... average pretty girl face + queen of airbrush means she aint worthy of even being in the competition.

And it has been already explained to you several times why we only use celebs.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:56 AM
She was Playmate of the Year in 2004.

She's not average.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Meh face?

Her face is much nicer than her body. Tons of girls have her body, but very few have eyes like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

The eyes are okay, but the face as a whole is definitely meh. The body is not meh and it's not less than meh, so body > face here.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

She's not average.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh. That's terrible. There had to have been better choices.

i wanna be me
[ QUOTE ]
Great body, meh face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
Your standards are way too high. You guys all seek perfection, it seems. Well, nobody's perfect.

pshreck
04-12-2005, 02:59 AM
You should go tip her 40% of the money you pay for Playboy for winning playmate of the year.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She's not average.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she should qualify as a celeb based on her PMOY 2004 status.

Thoughts?

Let's just enter her in the competition, and see how she does.

Dead
04-12-2005, 03:00 AM
I don't subscribe to Playboy. I am strictly a Penthouse man.

pshreck
04-12-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would actually agree with this... but I dont think any of us actually know who she is. So she isnt really a celeb on our standards.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your standards are way too high. You guys all seek perfection, it seems. Well, nobody's perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just don't understand what a beautiful face is. Her face is incredibly meh.

PokerFink
My girlfriend has the same body (she's 5'7") with smaller tits (admittedly much smaller). I'm betting if you gave her professional makeup and professional airbrushing she would be just as hot. So can she be in the competition?

That picture is incredibly fake looking.

Dead
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would actually agree with this... but I dont think any of us actually know who she is. So she isnt really a celeb on our standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.playboy.com/playmates/pmoy/pmoy2004/

If TAT can be a celeb, then surely this girl can be one.

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She's not average.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prediction: crushed.

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Again no. Give it a rest.

Dead
04-12-2005, 03:03 AM
You give me 2 beers, and in 15 minutes, I'll think Rosie O'Donnell is hot.

pshreck
04-12-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If TAT can be a celeb, then surely this girl can be one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you just ignore arguments?

We all know who TAT is, we don't know who this chick is. So she is not a celeb, at least not to OOT.

bernie
04-12-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your standards are way too high. You guys all seek perfection, it seems. Well, nobody's perfect

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Makes you wonder if any of them have ever actually seen an ugly girl. Or any girl other than something they can download.

This gal's hot.

Weird and disturbing thing for me is that she looks alot like my cousin. Which is rather awkward.

If you want to see ugly, there was a Playboy about 6 months ago(?) that had a euro-model on it. Kind of a black and white cover if I remember right. Effing ugly! Looked like a little boy. Disturbing. One guy wrote in a letter and said it was the first issue he'd ever gotten that he put facedown on his coffee table. How's that for high marks?

b

fimbulwinter
04-12-2005, 03:06 AM
two words:

filthy whoregina

DQ'd-
fim

bernie
04-12-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you say that if it was looking up at you from your lap, licking her lips?

b

Dead
04-12-2005, 03:08 AM
It seems that lots of guys on here are like Shallow Hal. They need a visit from Tony Robbins, pronto.

It's disgusting how so many girls who have pictures posted on here are cast aside because of one flaw. Nobody's perfect.

bernie
[ QUOTE ]
You give me 2 beers, and in 15 minutes, I'll think Rosie O'Donnell is hot

[/ QUOTE ]

So it takes you 2 beers and 15 minutes to pass out cold?

b

PokerFink
[ QUOTE ]
You give me 20 beers, and in 15 minutes, I'll think Rosie O'Donnell is hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I edited your post for you.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you say that if it was looking up at you from your lap, licking her lips?

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. That wouldn't change how her face looks.

Dead
04-12-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You give me 2 beers, and in 15 minutes, I'll think Rosie O'Donnell is hot

[/ QUOTE ]

So it takes you 2 beers and 15 minutes to pass out cold?

b

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I already have permanent over-the-counter beer goggles. The alcohol just turns them into prescription lenses.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems that lots of guys on here are like Shallow Hal. They need a visit from Tony Robbins, pronto.

It's disgusting how so many girls who have pictures posted on here are cast aside because of one flaw. Nobody's perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

One flaw? Her damn face is meh. And the face is an incredibly important feature. Some might say the most important. I do, and so does bison.

Dead
04-12-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One flaw. Her damn face is meh. And the face is an incredibly important feature. Some might say the most important. I do, and so does bison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her face is not meh. And a poll here about it wouldn't solve [censored], because a poll of 18-30 y/o poker nerds is hardly representative of the male population as a whole.

Put her picture on hotornot.

I guarantee you she breaks 9.5

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One flaw. Her damn face is meh. And the face is an incredibly important feature. Some might say the most important. I do, and so does bison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her face is not meh. And a poll here about it wouldn't solve [censored], because a poll of 18-30 y/o poker nerds is hardly representative of the male population as a whole.

Put her picture on hotornot.

I guarantee you she breaks 9.5

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't dispute that. With an airbrushed face and that body, of course people will rank her hot. Is she beautiful? No.

mantasm
04-12-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a nerd, and on the moon nerds have their pants pulled down and they are spanked with moon rocks.

bernie
04-12-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One flaw. Her damn face is meh

[/ QUOTE ]

Eye of the beholder, isn't it?

What type of face do you like?

b

NLSoldier
04-12-2005, 03:18 AM
WOW, never thought I would EVER agree with Dead on ANYTHING. But I gotta admit, this girl is rediculously hot. I had her as my desktop for a long time and everyone that came in my room was like "OMG who is that!?!"

I do not however agree with her being in the competition.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One flaw. Her damn face is meh

[/ QUOTE ]

Eye of the beholder, isn't it?

What type of face do you like?

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is.

Hard to characterize the type of face that I like. It should have dimension to it. Sharp, prominent features, especially high cheekbones. Incredibly beautiful faces that come to mind are

Jessica Alba
Mischa Barton
Juliette Binoche
Nichole Kidman.

Does that help?

bernie
04-12-2005, 03:23 AM
I don't think I could ever do Rosie. If I passed out and she decided to hop on, her sheer girth would jolt me awake and send me, if Im able to get her off me which would be a task, to the can to yak.

Then I'd come back out, see her, and head right back into the can again.

On the plus side, I think she's an alright actress though.

b

This reminds me of a Star Jones story/joke. When NY had the blackout, I think it was last year, Star mentioned on her show that her and her hubby made love that night. But when someone turned the lights on, he found himself humping a beanbag chair. He didn't know any better.

pshreck
04-12-2005, 03:27 AM
Here is the unairbrushed photo.

http://img33.echo.cx/img33/4425/ugly6mk.png

bernie
04-12-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jessica Alba
Mischa Barton
Juliette Binoche
Nichole Kidman

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you characterized it fine.

I looked the middle 2 up.

You like a european looking woman. (Basically the last 3) Im sure you wouldn't like the euro gal on the playboy I mentioned. She doesn't count.

Based on these 4, we definitely don't have the same tastes. However, Kidman looked very hot in 'to die for'.

Im more of a softer featured, guy.

b

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 03:34 AM
If you're going to do something...

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/images/adriana103.jpg

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/images/adriana157.jpg

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/images/adriana089.jpg

... do it right!

mantasm
04-12-2005, 03:36 AM
Talk about airbrushed, where are the nipples in that last photo?

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 03:38 AM
look at pic 1.

insert foot in mouth.

mantasm
04-12-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
look at pic 1.

insert foot in mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't follow. it looks like there's some sort of skin colored fabric in the first one, if that's what you're talking about. the missing nipples are kind of creepy though.

mmbt0ne
04-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Sorry man, but I just can't agree with the meh face comment. I don't, maybe it's that picture in your avatar too, but I think you need to re-evaluate how you characterize a meh face and how you characterize a hot face. Unless you want to go out with my little brother.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/jason_t712/mischa_barton_01.jpg

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/patrick.jpg

GrekeHaus
04-12-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your standards are way too high. You guys all seek perfection, it seems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to be this way, but then one day it occured to me that: a) if I continued to look for said perfect girl, I would never have a girlfriend, and b) if I ever did find said perfect girl, I could never be happy in a relationship with her because I'd always feel inferior.

Now, I only date fat ugly girls.

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 03:44 AM
simply referring to the lack of airbrushing in done in pic 1.

the pic is for a catalogue, i have no idea where the nipples are.

NLSoldier
04-12-2005, 03:48 AM
Is anyone else only seeing one pic in pfunks post /images/graemlins/confused.gif

pshreck
04-12-2005, 03:49 AM
http://img29.echo.cx/img29/7995/boy5io.png

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry man, but I just can't agree with the meh face comment. I don't, maybe it's that picture in your avatar too, but I think you need to re-evaluate how you characterize a meh face and how you characterize a hot face. Unless you want to go out with my little brother.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/jason_t712/mischa_barton_01.jpg

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/patrick.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Speechless. Mischa Barton has one of the most, if not the most, beautiful faces in the world. She is stunningly beautiful. I get PMs asking me who she is.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you characterized it fine.

I looked the middle 2 up.

You like a european looking woman. (Basically the last 3) Im sure you wouldn't like the euro gal on the playboy I mentioned. She doesn't count.

Based on these 4, we definitely don't have the same tastes. However, Kidman looked very hot in 'to die for'.

Im more of a softer featured, guy.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, I tend to find beautiful European girls more beautiful than their American counterparts. I have trouble including Jessica Alba in that list, but her face is very beautiful in the recent issue of GQ. The other three are my top three, for sure.

Any idea who your top three are?

NLSoldier
04-12-2005, 03:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://img29.echo.cx/img29/7995/boy5io.png

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd still hit it.

mmbt0ne
04-12-2005, 03:57 AM
I get PMs asking who's in my avatar too. That doesn't mean people want to have sex with him. They probably just want to know what team she plays for. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jason_t
04-12-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I get PMs asking who's in my avatar too. That doesn't mean people want to have sex with him. They probably just want to know what team she plays for. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At least 10% of those PMs are from people that do want to have sex with him.

mmbt0ne
04-12-2005, 04:01 AM
Well, I'm sure Engin Atsur will let any and all of them know how his nuts taste.

zephed56
04-12-2005, 04:02 AM
Thank you.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm sure Engin Atsur will let any and all of them know how his nuts taste.

[/ QUOTE ]

J.J.

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 04:11 AM
Ok, I'm angry that 2+2 didn't let my pics stay up...

http://img.actressarchives.com/adriana/1817661_Adria_Nevad.jpg
http://img.actressarchives.com/adriana/894101_Adria_Nevad.jpg

zephed56
04-12-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Great body, meh face.

[/ QUOTE ]
Give me a break.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 04:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great body, meh face.

[/ QUOTE ]
Give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't like her body?

PokerFink
04-12-2005, 04:48 AM
I've seen a few episodes of the OC and I never found her all that great on the show. She is stunning, no doubt, but too thin for my tastes. She has zero curves.

bernie
04-12-2005, 05:08 AM
My top is Angela Little.
Playmate Aug 98.
To me, she's gorgeous. She's been my wallpaper for a couple years. The wallpaper I have isn't from her pictorial though.

I am partial to blondes. Im also more partial to face than body.

The next 2? My brain just went blank.

A young Jane Seymour was always pretty hot, imo. But that's kind of old school there.

I remember my first Shakira experience. (Im stretching it a bit here as my mind is drawing a blank) I was at lil's on a card table and she was on saturday night live. It was my turn to act and she was doing a hip swivel/shake. I asked for time.

Heather Locklear gets better with age. Which is a rarity.

Elle Mac is always good. As is Jaime Pressly. Nicole Whitehead. Jennifer Walcott. Various exotic looking gals.

Oh wait, there's one I remember. I don't know her name though. She was in a popular womens clothing magazine by mail, not victorias secret, but your typical womens casual wear. Damn, now I wish I knew her name. Or even the magazine. F*ck!!! She's brunette with a big wide smile. Bigger eyes, soft features. Always looks like she's having a blast unlike the other models in the catalog. She's easily, easily #2. Im going to ask a bud of mine. He knows exactly who Im talking about. He might know her name.
Obviously not a celebrity.

I just looked for her on the web. She might've been a Land's End model.

Anyways, these ought to give you some idea.

b

zephed56
04-12-2005, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great body, meh face.

[/ QUOTE ]
Give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't like her body?

[/ QUOTE ]
heh.

I do think it's a little absurd to be calling her face "meh". She's beautiful.

Zoltri
04-12-2005, 09:00 AM
FYI, the picture of the original girl is Jeff Garcia's girlfreind.

Dead
04-12-2005, 09:35 AM
This girl's face >>>>>>> Mischa Barton's face.

And it's not even close. Mischa Barton is sickly pale.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Hideously ugly face.

manpower
04-12-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hideously ugly face.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know what you mean man. All these playmates of the year and victoria's Secret models are so busted. I would never touch any of them no matter how drunk I was.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 10:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hideously ugly face.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know what you mean man. All these playmates of the year and victoria's Secret models are so busted. I would never touch any of them no matter how drunk I was.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know about that. i have no idea who that girl is, and i'm not familiar with any other pics of her, but those are ugly. with that said, yea i honestly do think a lot of models are ugly and/or have bad bodies. a lot of them are grotesquely thin. although, i admit that particular one has a bangin' body.

Dead
04-12-2005, 10:36 AM
I bet you're just a regular stud jake.

Not.

lucas9000
04-12-2005, 10:36 AM
is the pmoy a non-celeb?

lucas9000
04-12-2005, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry Dead... average pretty girl face + queen of airbrush means she aint worthy of even being in the competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, because none of the celeb pictures are airbrushed.

Dead
04-12-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
is the pmoy a non-celeb?

[/ QUOTE ]

According to [censored] it is. He won't let her in the competition. He wants to save it for Catherine Bell to win.

Dead
04-12-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, because none of the celeb pictures are airbrushed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this leaves pshreck with just his hand if this girl is not good enough for him.

asofel
04-12-2005, 10:47 AM
now that's an incredibly hot face and body.....

ohhhhh adriana....the things i would do to you....

istewart
04-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Dead, that girl is really meh. If I wanted to look at her I could look at porn. That's the key difference in Ms. OOT.

chaas4747
04-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Too late, He already let her in. Competition over!
<----------

Dead
04-12-2005, 11:44 AM
PMOY 2004 >>>>>> Monica Bellucci.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 12:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PMOY 2004 >>>>>> Monica Bellucci.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. You have a lot to learn. A lot.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This girl's face >>>>>>> Mischa Barton's face.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were just starting to come around, but now you've blown it.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm angry that 2+2 didn't let my pics stay up...

http://img.actressarchives.com/adriana/1817661_Adria_Nevad.jpg
http://img.actressarchives.com/adriana/894101_Adria_Nevad.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead: this face is much more beautiful than that of the woman you posted.

Dead
04-12-2005, 01:54 PM
You are crazy. That face is hot, but it is nowhere near as hot as PMOY 2004's face.

http://s88176976.onlinehome.us/Pics/Carmella%20DeCesare.jpg

And Carmela has a much nicer body:

http://shady.mytwinports.com/images/06.jpg

http://www.ldawg.com/images/botw_carmella1.jpg

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 01:58 PM
You are ridiculous.

Dead
04-12-2005, 01:59 PM
No, you are, for saying that this girl is not hot.

She wouldn't even give you or me the time of day.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, you are, for saying that this girl is not hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes her a bitch. It doesn't make her hot.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Of course that's not what makes her hot. I never said that. Genetics and plastic surgery make people hot.

bogey
04-12-2005, 02:19 PM
obviously she's really hot, but i was hoping for some pics of your hot next door neighbot not the pmoy

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely hypothetical, how do you know?

She is Jeff Garcia's girlfriend, so it doens't appear looks really matter to her, maybe just charming personality?

And I never said she wasn't attractive, learn to read. I say you are ridiculous because you are like a child continuously saying, "No look at me! Me! Over here! Me! Me!"

No one wants half celebrities in the contest. Don't criticize [censored] who spends time doing it for everyone elses amusement. Do your own damn contest and watch everyone hate it.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:22 PM
My next door neighbors are guys.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She is Jeff Garcia's girlfriend, so it doens't appear looks really matter to her, maybe just charming personality?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try money.

None of the rest of your post is worth replying to.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's gay. Obviously there was something else going on there.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's gay. Obviously there was something else going on there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like you guys have something in common.

jaybee_70
04-12-2005, 02:27 PM
convinced me. . . Game Over Man!!!!

Joe

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Try money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? No way! Thanks for helping me out with that one Captain Obvious! You're a life saver.

Comprehending sarcasm isn't one of your strong points is it?

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Try money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? No way! Thanks for helping me out with that one Captain Obvious! You're a life saver.

Comprehending sarcasm isn't one of your strong points is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but comprehending idiocy is.

MarkL444
04-12-2005, 02:44 PM
dead sucks.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Not as much as the Tigers.

MarkL444
04-12-2005, 02:47 PM
ohhhh.. burn! ya got me buddy. good one.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:48 PM
It would probably hurt more if you were actually a Tigers fan.

MarkL444
04-12-2005, 02:50 PM
wow are you an idiot. explain how i am not a tigers fan

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:51 PM
No. I have to go to class. Enjoy Bonderman.

MarkL444
04-12-2005, 02:52 PM
nice. make a dumbass comment that makes no sense and when i ask you to explain you so no.

Fins
04-12-2005, 03:33 PM
This is why they shouldn't...
http://www.unleadedjokes.com/images/pschick.jpg

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
That can't be the same girl.

Sponger15SB
04-12-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what is ridiculous?

That you posted a bunch of pictures of the playboy playmate of the year WITH ALL HER CLOTHES ON.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what is ridiculous?

That you posted a bunch of pictures of the playboy playmate of the year WITH ALL HER CLOTHES ON.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't. I did.

And I can't post naked pictures on here, can I?

Here, I will post links to the dirty pictures.

NSFW pictures (http://mikescelebs.inkiboo.com/c/carmelladecesare/)

NSFW link 2 (http://goatsecx.100free.com/decesare1.htm)

Enjoy.

istewart
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Those pics aren't anything special. If you're going to suggest a Playmate at least suggest someone with tits.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I am sure that you have dated much hotter girls.

istewart
04-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Why do you always say that? That has no relevance whatsoever.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Yes it does. There is no perfect woman. But this is seriously as close as it gets.

istewart
04-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Pretty much all the top Victoria's Secret models are heads and shoulders above this bitch.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Look at you. You're being an equal opportunity dickhead.

Why do you have to call her a bitch? Does that make you feel better after saying it?

istewart
04-12-2005, 07:41 PM
This is like saying you've never dated a girl hotter than this:

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/cpshark/music/channel/i/2004_01/britneyspears_toxic200.jpg

While it's probably true, it's airbrushed and it is of no consequence because everyone in Ms. OOT is better qualified.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:43 PM
I have never dated a girl hotter than Britney, in my opinion.

istewart
04-12-2005, 07:46 PM
That's the point. I can google a million girls hotter that most here have ever dated. That doesn't mean they need to be considered for Ms. OOT; it's irrelevant. This girl has no especially interesting features anyway (not that you'd be able to tell from all the PS done to the pictures).

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty much all the top Victoria's Secret models are heads and shoulders above this bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. The girl I posted in this thread is 100x hotter than this chick.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Your picture isn't showing up for me, but if she's anything like the pics jason_t posted, I really doubt it.

istewart
04-12-2005, 07:51 PM
It's Adriana Lima and she's 5 billion times better than whoever this is.

Dead
04-12-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Adriana Lima looks like a coked out version of Salma Hayek:

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/images/adriana009.jpg

TimTimSalabim
04-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Hmmm, those are some interesting pics, speaking of 'coked out':

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/images/adriana087.jpg

7ontheline
04-12-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
. . .very few have eyes like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

What, brown eyes?

Emmitt2222
04-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Have you ever used photoshop? Its the same girl. I don't know how you guys sit back and call the girl meh though. She is very pretty even if she is airbrushed, get down off of your high horses, you will most likely never ever spend one night with a girl that good looking. I get the feeling that people in OOT create such ridiculously high standards sitting on their computers looking at supermodels that they lose sight of reality.

MarkL444
04-12-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre back. explain this.

MarkL444
04-13-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
04-13-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just joking because I didn't think the Tigers had any fans after 2003. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Adriana Lima looks like a coked out version of Salma Hayek:

http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/images/adriana009.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Lima is all that hot either, entirely to skinny for my tastes, and overall a very generic supermodel look.

Dead, the original girl you posted is [censored] hot, but she shouldn't be in the Ms. OOT competition.

Dead
04-13-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Dead, the original girl you posted is [censored] hot,

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to all the people in this thread who picked out her flaws. Oh she's airbrushed, oh her tits are small, etc.

MarkL444
04-13-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just joking because I didn't think the Tigers had any fans after 2003. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

winning is not a prerequisite to being a fan

Dead
04-13-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

winning is not a prerequisite to being a fan

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't need to tell me that. I'm a Bills fan. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 12:50 AM
yes, they complain her tits are small, but
1. She was in playboy, so they clearly aren't small.
2. She has bigger tits than Lima.
3. Who cares if she is airbrushed, 99% of the photos you see online are airbrushed.
finally,
4. People on here love to be nits

Dead
04-13-2005, 12:51 AM
She has "f*** me" eyes. That is a big plus.

pshreck
04-13-2005, 12:53 AM
Dead, you have made 39 posts in this thread alone.

39 posts... in this thread alone. Which was started last night.

All are saying essentially the same exact thing, but you have to post 39 times. Do you understand maybe a bit why people think you post too much?

EDIT

You posted a 40th time while I made my post.

Jesus H. Christ...

istewart
04-13-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1. She was in playboy, so they clearly aren't small.
2. She has bigger tits than Lima.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither of these things are true.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 12:54 AM
well when people try to argue this chick isn't hot, when she clearly is, I can see why he feels the need to reply. Some 2+2'ers are so stupid.

Dead
04-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Pshreck, why are you so obsessed with my post count?

pshreck
04-13-2005, 12:56 AM
You cant convince me that posting that many times in single thread, to say the same thing, is even closed to neccesary.

Dead
[ QUOTE ]
well when people try to argue this chick isn't hot, when she clearly is, I can see why he feels the need to reply. Some 2+2'ers are so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why. When I post a thread and everyone agrees with me, I let the thread die, and it does.

ThaSaltCracka
Oh, this isn't here on Playboy.com? (http://www.playboy.com/playmates/pmoy/pmoy2004/)

MarkL444
04-13-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pshreck, why are you so obsessed with my post count?

[/ QUOTE ]

fo real.

pshreck
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why. When I post a thread and everyone agrees with me, I let the thread die, and it does.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL how ironic. He agreed with you... make another post!!

haha

Dead
He was saying that just because she's in Playboy, doesn't mean that her tits aren't small. Which is true. Playboy does have some playmates who have small tits. But this girl doesn't.

istewart
04-13-2005, 12:58 AM
It's hard to put any real effort into considering her for Ms. OOT when she looks like someone just dumped Wite Out where her teeth should be.

pshreck
04-13-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's hard to put any real effort into considering her for Ms. OOT when she looks like someone just dumped Wite Out where her teeth should be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not white out....

istewart
04-13-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, this isn't here on Playboy.com? (http://www.playboy.com/playmates/pmoy/pmoy2004/)

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing the point. You say she was in Playboy, so they aren't small. One, that logic sucks. Two, use your eyes and look at her. Her tits suck.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 01:00 AM
dude, small relative to the rest of playboy perhaps, but most certainly not small in comparison to most chicks, I would think, but anyways, does every freakin chick have to have huge tits????

istewart
04-13-2005, 01:01 AM
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mike.werner/BlogPics/Carmelle%20Decesare.jpg

Hahaha

pshreck
04-13-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Her tits suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem, um, aren't you like Natalie Portman's biggest fan?

istewart
04-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Edited for porn content.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing the point. You say she was in Playboy, so they aren't small. One, that logic sucks. Two, use your eyes and look at her. Her tits suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

My eyes work fine you douche, I wear glasses (NSFW) (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.execom.ro/files/Xcutioner_Carmella_DeCesare.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blog.execom.ro/index.php%3Fshow%3D0,01,2005&h=375&w=500&sz=35&tbn id=Msfd_EtZQQYJ:&tbnh=95&tbnw=127&start=32&prev=/images%3Fq%3DCarmella%2BDecesare%26start%3D20%26hl %3Den%26lr%3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN)

istewart
04-13-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Her tits suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem, um, aren't you like Natalie Portman's biggest fan?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between an actress with a great face not having tits and a FREAKING PORNSTAR not having tits. If your only pictures online are nude photos you need something called a chest.

Dead
04-13-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
dude, small relative to the rest of playboy perhaps, but most certainly not small in comparison to most chicks, I would think, but anyways, does every freakin chick have to have huge tits????

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I don't like girls with huge tits. This girl's tit size looks fine to me.

Some 2+2ers have serious Shallow Hal complexes.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 01:06 AM
I don't think I would neccesarily consider a chick in Playboy a porn star.

pshreck
04-13-2005, 01:07 AM
Dead, Ill lay off you about the post count for now....

but on an interesting side note, when was the last time someone made 50 posts in a single thread?

I'm guessing never.

This would be a wonderous record for you.

Dead
04-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Don't encourage me.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 01:08 AM
I think I have. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

pshreck
04-13-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I have. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? maybe a link?

And by the way Dead is like 5 posts away right now.

istewart
04-13-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead, you do realize you're oogling some chick who's most likely an illegal Spanish drug addled ex-prostitute, and you're calling us shallow?

Dead
04-13-2005, 01:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead, you do realize you're oogling some chick who's most likely an illegal Spanish drug addled ex-prostitute, and you're calling us shallow?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's Italian. And, yes, I am calling some of you guys shallow. You're like Jason Alexander's character in Shallow Hal, who refuses to go to a concert with that really hot girl just because one of her toes is a tiny bit longer.

But thanks for attempting to insinuate that all people with dark skin in America are illegal immigrants. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 01:13 AM
oh, not sure where they are, but B-Man and myself got into two or three big arguments about Bonds and McGwire a long time ago, also any of the ALCS threads had a lot of posts, over 200 for some and a good chunk were frome me [censored] talking to Joe Tall, Sublime, Dynasty, and Toro. I think most of them dislike me, except Toro, I host his avatar /images/graemlins/grin.gif

istewart
04-13-2005, 01:13 AM
Dead, for Ms. OOT, everyone else for people who exist in other places than airbrushed photos online.

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dead, for Ms. OOT, everyone else for people who exist in other places than airbrushed photos online.

[/ QUOTE ]what?

pshreck
04-13-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
04-13-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]what?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is nominating me for Ms. Oot, you tard.

I accept. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0325041inside.jpg

ThaSaltCracka
04-13-2005, 01:18 AM
what?

pshreck
04-13-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
04-13-2005, 01:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe Tall
04-13-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
any of ALCS threads had a lot of posts, over 200 for some and a good chunk were frome me [censored] talking to Joe Tall, Sublime, Dynasty, and Toro. I think most of them dislike me, except Toro

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't dislike you. I thought that "Game 4 AKA the sweep" thread where you are talking to yourself and pulling quotes from our official Game 4 thread was out right hillarious.

Peace TSC,
JT

sublime
04-13-2005, 02:16 AM
i like you