PDA

View Full Version : New monitor and 4 tabling

Poolgod32
04-12-2005, 01:45 AM
My buddy, who likes to play in the home games I have here, agreed to give me his old 19inch Avitron monitor. All he wanted was a free buy in to my next tourney here...$20!!! What a steal!
Just finished 4 tabling with no overlap (thank God) and finished ITM in all 4!! $215s here I come!! Well in a year maybe lol

Blarg
04-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Grats, it's pretty cool when you first multi-table 4 with no overlap.

Kanchi
04-12-2005, 02:28 AM
I currently 4 table on a 15 inch LCD (max. resolution 1024x768). I have a 19 inch where I can play with virtually no overlap but it's the size of this desk. I'm getting a laptop this weekend or next so I'll use the laptop and monitor somewhere else.

I'm interested in seeing if there will be a difference (if any) in my ROI.

*EDIT sorry the image isn't working*

Has anyone gone from something similar to no overlap and noticed a change for the better in their ROI?

Poolgod32
04-12-2005, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Grats, it's pretty cool when you first multi-table 4 with no overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah was so used to two tabling that I thought I was seeing double for the first 10 minutes

LeVoodoo
04-12-2005, 03:01 AM
For all you 4 tablers, how easy was it for you to adjust?
I just got my new monitor and have had a hell of a bad run right now. The sample size is too small to draw any conclusions, it could just be a random downswing, but it's enough to be somewhat concerned.

I don't feel my play is any different, but maybe it is..

Freudian
04-12-2005, 03:15 AM
I think the best way to handle it is to add one table at a time. When I first played two tables I thought I had plenty to do. Then I got bored with it, feeling I had too much time so I added another. Then another.

Four is plenty for me though. I feel I am busy enough.

Those who 12-table are of course unnatural freaks that should be locked up.