PDA

View Full Version : dating advice

Boris
04-11-2005, 10:48 PM
this made me chuckle.

don't be a girly man (http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/w4m/68018479.html)

I've been told that I should right a book due to the following post.

Here's a HUGE favor that I'm about to do for you "men". This is a tip from a guy who gets laid ALL THE TIME to you regular guys out there who get excited just because a girl accidentally rubs up against you in the grocery line. First my qualifications: -I'm currently sleeping with a girl in her early 20's. Cute young thing. -I have another girl in the wings as a NSA when and if I want to utilize her sexual services, early 30's about 5'5" and 115. -I'm working on a 3rd girl, mid 20's, who already has shown a strong sexual interest in me, about 5'7" and 120. -ALL of these women are hotter than you get, by FAR. They are all thin, petite, and beautiful, the only kind I get involved with. -My last girl before the most recent was a NSA who fell in love with me so I had to end it. -The girl before that wanted me to marry her and kept hinting at it in those cutesie ways. You get the idea. I'm in my early 30's, in case you were keeping score. I've been asked if I'm some kind of adonis, greek god. The answer is: no, I'm a regular guy, and YOU can get laid like this too (as long as you're in decent shape..i.e. not obese..etc)

Here's the meat and potatoes:

When a girl says something like the following:

"not looking to just get laid, but I'm also not looking to jump into a serious relationship...think dating."

RUN, don't walk. RUN like the wind. In the opposite direction, as fast as your little legs can take you.

Whenever a woman uses the word "date" but wont sleep with you, or if she says she doesn't want sex but only interested in "dating" this could mean only one of 2 very specific things, or both:

1) She has "rules", is a "rules book" kind of girl or is too inflexible to break her "rules." This, even if she TOTALLY likes a guy. She's playing a game, and you're too stupid to realize it. Furthermore, if a girl is so uptight that she cant even be true to herself about her feelings and act on her own desires and if she cant be spontaneous about her feelings toward you, is that really the type of girl you want!?

2) She may not be planning on it, but she's about to $$milk$$ you for all you're worth. Even if this is not her intention, she will be more than ok with being wined & dined only to let you down easy (she thinks) and tell you that you're not "her type" after the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd date. And who do you think pays for all those dinners, drinks, etc? Is SHE paying for them? Um, no, buddy. Its you, you ignorant, little ,whiny ,girlyman!

So to recap:
When a girl says she wants to "date" but makes it clear that she is not going to have sex, RUN, dont walk, as far as possible. As a guy, how many times are you going out on first dates? BELIEVE ME that I have MANY female friends. And when I say many, I mean scores more than you have. And I know MANY of these women are great girls. Even so, they READILY ADMIT to me that they will accept a dinner date from a man who is not their type for the free food...especially if the man has asked more than once. But guess what? They have already made up their mind NOT to sleep with the man who is paying for their dinner.

What does this mean for you?
What should you do about this?

1) Stop being a little loser girlyman!
2) Have some confidence and grow a spine.
3) Realize that a woman's heart and affection cannot be bought
4) Dont buy a woman ANYTHING until you know for sure that she already likes you!

Do you know how much money this will save you?

If you go on only 2 dates a week, whether those are a first date with a new girl that goes nowhere or a 2nd or 3rd date that goes nowhere...if you spend only $50 on dinner or drinks or a movie or any combination of the above, you're spending $100 a week or $400 a month or $4800 a year, which is basically easily $5000! And that's being conservative if you consider that just 2 mixed drinks a piece at $6 per drink is already $24..add tips and now you're at $30 just for drinks for 1 date!

Paying for a girl will not convince her to like you or to sleep with you. You're wasting your money, wasting your time, and making a fool out of yourself.

Stop paying for a girl TO GET HER to like you! Paying for a girl will not and cannnot "make" her like you! I hang around a bunch of guys who get laid all the time. They, too, have a rule: These guys dont even buy a woman a single drink until after she's already slept with the guy or until after she already considers herself to be his girlfriend and is committed. Take a tip from guys who are enjoying life. That's the way it's done. Women view themselves as the "givers" of sex and view their bodies as the prize for someone who's worthy enough to sleep with and "give it to". Dont be a pussy who accepts this type of common thinking. Do it right. Take charge of who is the giver and receiver and when the giving and receiving is done. Be a man.

istewart
04-11-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This posting has been removed by Craigslist community.

[/ QUOTE ]

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 10:51 PM
gee, thanks, you sure have changed my life /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Boris
04-11-2005, 10:55 PM
the women probably got pissed at the guy for revealing war secrets.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 09:02 AM
My God that's a long post.

KungFuSandwich
04-12-2005, 09:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been told that I should right a book due to the following post

[/ QUOTE ]

If you do decide to right a book, get someone to proofread it for you

manpower
04-12-2005, 10:47 AM
For a more entertaining getting laid guide, I recommend the following (http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) advice from tucker max.