PDA

View Full Version : SB 46s: marginal made hand

zeropotential
04-11-2005, 10:40 PM
I find myself doing this sometimes from the blinds with marginal made hands that might be behind all ready, don't have many ways to improve, and have lots of ways to be outdrawn on the turn and river.

SB is fairly loose and very passive with play far from exceptional. UTG+1 is fairly new to the table and thus can't comment.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (3 SB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero...

For someone reason when very marginal hands like this come and its SH, i find myself just checking to the pf-agressor/button and letting them take it down...

zeropotential
04-11-2005, 10:41 PM
someones gonna have a fit over this thing...
this has gotta be an easy bet...

I'll delete it after someone confirms this

ArturiusX
04-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Very easy bet.

deepsquat
04-11-2005, 10:43 PM
id check/fold this flop. Tiny pot with a marginal/poor hand.

If it gets check thru i might consider a bet on the turn if a friendly card comes (not many of those).

I would not lose any sleep folding this hand on the flop

zeropotential
04-11-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Very easy bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

alright... i'll run with this, i can see everyone folding 33% of the time to make this profitable. Lets say UTG+1 does call, what would you do on the turn? I'd check/fold UI... weak again?