PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here still play WoW?

iMsoLucky0
04-11-2005, 10:13 PM
I just got the game last night to give me something to do when I dont feel like playing poker and don't have anything else to do. I've never played a MMORPG before, and would appreciate if someone wouldn't mind showing me the ropes of the game, as well as giving me some advice. PM me here for my contact info if ya dont mind.

theBruiser500
04-11-2005, 10:16 PM
i have a 3 friends that have logged 1,000 hours of paly

pshreck
04-11-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really sickening.

bd8802
04-11-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just got the game last night to give me something to do when I dont feel like playing poker and don't have anything else to do. I've never played a MMORPG before, and would appreciate if someone wouldn't mind showing me the ropes of the game, as well as giving me some advice. PM me here for my contact info if ya dont mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am still playing ... Nathrezim server. Main charecter name Slavoj

Ogre
04-11-2005, 10:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weak

I have over 5,000 hours on my level 69 wizard

bd8802
04-11-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

weak

I have over 5,000 hours on my level 69 wizard

[/ QUOTE ]

good try ... max level is 60, and there is no wizard class.

Redmen62
04-11-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then how does one cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism?

stabn
04-11-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am still playing ... Nathrezim server. Main charecter name Slavoj

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, i play on nath. Main char is a pretty easy guess.

bd8802
04-11-2005, 10:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Lol, i play on nath. Main char is a pretty easy guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought your name looked familiar. haha.

MarkL444
04-11-2005, 10:56 PM
yes

Blackjack
04-11-2005, 10:57 PM
Stabn, did you ever play EQ?

theBruiser500
04-11-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is really sickening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I am not kidding either it is amazing how much time that is when I worked it out... 1000/40 = 25 full weeks of work.

Blarg
04-11-2005, 11:26 PM
I've got a 52 warlock and a 45 priest on Silvermoon.

There's not really much in the way of ropes to learn that you don't figure out just by moving around and doing stuff. The good guys and the bad guys both have one really big central town that holds an auction house, where you can buy and sell stuff.

Mailboxes are outside of inns, usually, or banks.

You need to be level 5 to take up primary professions.

You need to go to different cities to train in different weapons.

Anyone can do first aid and cooking, and everyone should.

Put a huge amount of effort into getting as many bags as you can, the bigger the better. That way you can collect stuff in the field and bring it back to vendors to sell instead of letting it rot. Pick up everything you can; it all adds up.

If you want to make money fast, take up two gathering professions, like skinning and mining, or herbalism and skinning. The products of professions generally sell for less than their components; the primary market in relation to professions is other crafters needing materials to advance their professions. That's why you can make money so fast with two gathering professions.

Last tip: fill your account with what people call "mules." These are just guys you equip with bags to hold stuff for you. Park them by the auction house, and then you can mail them stuff to sell for you, so you don't have to run back to the auction house to sell stuff and clean out your bags, or to check to see if there are good things to buy, either. When your mules all get stuffed with things you're holding(and it will happen!) and it's too expensive to buy them more space in the bank to hold more bags, have them start a cycle of sending each other stuff through the mail. That way you'll have 30 days of suspended animation for each item you send, effectively giving you like 50 free spaces extra per character.

I have a mule to hold alchemy supplies, one for finished potions, one to hold engineering supplies, one who holds looted armor and weapons, one for finished engineering items, one for metals and gems, one for food, one for quest items, and one for skins and cloth. They are all level 5 except for one of them, who i got to level 5 so he could disenchant stuff.

Anyway, if you set up your mules this way, you will always know which mule is holding what, and who to send stuff to that you find in the field.

Oh, and be sure you find a troll to sing you the killing two dwarfs song; it'll crack you up.

And, now, I send you off to perpetual doom, with best wishes.

Chaostracize
04-11-2005, 11:28 PM
I really hope other people get this.

bd8802
04-11-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really hope other people get this.

[/ QUOTE ]

it took me a while.

Ringo_Mojo
04-12-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then how does one cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism?

[/ QUOTE ]

First you have to put on your robe and wizard hat...

stabn
04-12-2005, 02:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stabn, did you ever play EQ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.