PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker... Rigged?

Ianco15
04-11-2005, 09:02 PM
First off, let me just say that I am not one of those morons who think that online poker is rigged. Those guys are idiots IMO.

I used my mom’s credit card to buy in to Party Poker without her knowing and yesterday I decided to play a 5+1 no limit single table tournament. OMG it was so ROFL. People were pushing all in with hands like 94 off suit. This should be so easy to win. I decided I should wait for a good hand and let one of these idiots double me up. So that’s when the following hand happened. With eight players left, blinds 15/30, I get 33 first to act and go all in for 680. Only the player in the big blind calls. The flop came AK4J8. The guy had J8 suited and I got knocked out eighth. I was so mad at the bad beat. According to my odds calculator at cardplayer.com I was a favorite to win the hand before the flop and and like a 78% favorite after the first three cards were dealt.

After the SNG I decided to play a cash game. I was down $6 from my initial $100 buy in. I figured that if I won one pot at 2/4 limit I would be up overall. So the third hand at 2/4 I get 44 in the seat with dealer thing. First to act raised, next person re-raised, and another person capped. I put everyone on AK off suit so I called. Flop came 4/images/graemlins/spade.gifT/images/graemlins/spade.gifJ/images/graemlins/spade.gif. It was checked to me and I checked to slow play my pot odds. The next card was K/images/graemlins/spade.gif. First to act bet and someone raised. I re-raised and the first guy capped it. I figured they must have hit their pair, but I had 3 of a kind 4s. The final card was 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif. The first guy bet out and its was just me and him left. I decided he was bluffing so I decided to re-bluff him to win the pot and I raised. He re-raised and I capped and he called. He had A/images/graemlins/spade.gifK/images/graemlins/heart.gif. WTF?!? What a suckout!!! I was so mad. I said in the box “nothing I could do /images/graemlins/frown.gif” And another good player was like “yeah.” At least my read on the guy before the flop was good. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Anyway, like I said, I'm not one of those idiots who thinks Party Poker is rigged, but this should give you something to think about. Right now I’m at 50 dollar no limit if anyone wants to come play with me. I need to win some money so I can pay back my mom. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Deraj
04-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Deal me in.....Whats the name of your table?

RiverTheNuts
04-11-2005, 09:07 PM
nice

Vince Young
04-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Hilarious LOLOL.

shadow29
04-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm putting this up on the Myspace thing. (oot).

stanky
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Good one.

SinCityGuy
04-11-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hilarious LOLOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party isn't rigged, but the RRS is, right Vince? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://img213.echo.cx/img213/9186/1009ou52rn.jpg

MEbenhoe
04-11-2005, 11:34 PM
This isn't funny. What is this the 1000th time someone's done this joke? Also to the person who said they were gonna put this up on myspace, seriously just leave them the hell alone. You think all these new stupid waste of space accounts that have suddenly popped up on here have nothing to do with you guys screwing around over there?

But whatever, all most of you guys want is to turn every forum into OOT anyways.

Ianco15
04-11-2005, 11:46 PM
Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.

Seriously, do you think you got mad enough?

MEbenhoe
04-11-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.

Seriously, how about you getter a little madder?

[/ QUOTE ]

What possible value is there in posting the same old joke? What is actually gained by you tools screwing around at myspace?

NOTHING

apparently pointing out a fact means I'm angry?

Ianco15
04-11-2005, 11:54 PM
What possible value does anybody get by doing anything?

And yes, your original post sounded really angry.

MEbenhoe
04-11-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What possible value does anybody get by doing anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really stupid enough that you don't get it, or do you just have the maturity level of a 5 year old? I don't wanna make any premature judgement.

Ianco15
04-11-2005, 11:58 PM
The only value I was seeking was to maybe make someone laugh. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off. But I guess it doesn't take very much to piss you off. Why don't you do me a favor and put me on ignore. It seems like everyone is getting a little too up tight.

MEbenhoe
04-12-2005, 12:01 AM
1. I'm not pissed off, I'm just trying to make a point to you.

2. If you think I'm being hard on you, maybe its because I see you as someone whos better than the retards who usually make the same old joke time after time?

Ianco15
04-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Fine. I'm glad we have joke police or this sort of thing could really get out of hand.

I can honestly say I have never seen a post like mine. The closest I've seen is someone replying to a bad beat post "PARTY IS RIGGED!"

BradL
04-12-2005, 12:09 AM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

This was just plain dumb. Not funny, not original, not even close.

-Brad

Klepton
04-12-2005, 12:21 AM
these posts are funny when people believe them, this one was way too unbelievable mainly because you have like 700 posts...

next time make a new post and type in CAPS, then you might get some people to respond with

"kill yourself" and "yes it's rigged, now die"

and then people will laugh because it was believable

seacrest out

theredwave
04-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Was it you that posted this on MySpace? If it was you then you are an idiot, you forgot to mention suits so it looks like you had the winning hand. Also, one of the original Myspace members, not a troll, has been a member here at 2+2 for a couple of months.

Ianco15
04-12-2005, 12:56 AM
I didn't post it on myspace. I don't give a [censored] about myspace.

Dead
04-12-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
checked to slow play my pot odds

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. Don't forget to go all in when implied odds justify it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hicherbie
04-12-2005, 03:15 AM
lol your mom is going to beat you. if she knows how to play poker she should beat you twice.

jason_t
04-12-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
these posts are funny when people believe them, this one was way too unbelievable mainly because you have like 700 posts...

next time make a new post and type in CAPS, then you might get some people to respond with

seacrest out

[/ QUOTE ]

Your tone needs to soften. Suggesting that someone commit suicide is wrong.

Reef
04-12-2005, 05:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm putting this up on the Myspace thing. (oot).

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't this already a myspace post?

shadow29
04-12-2005, 07:33 AM
Wasn't me.

I thought about it, and then thought better.

Ianco15
04-12-2005, 12:50 PM
Did someone put my post on myspace? Thanks guys.

Ianco15
04-12-2005, 01:29 PM
I just looked at the thing on mspace. Who ever posted it really [censored] it up because they left out the suits.

Dead
04-12-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

seacrest out

[/ QUOTE ]

Your tone needs to soften. Suggesting that someone commit suicide is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic POTD. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Klepton
04-12-2005, 04:58 PM
i see you have studied comedy for many years

but can you do the reverse reverse sarcasm?

theredwave
04-12-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I just looked at the thing on mspace. Who ever posted it really [censored] it up because they left out the suits.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was saying. If you look at my earlier post it was replying to shadow and not you, because he said he would post it there. Either way I don't care, I was just trying to find out who was the idiot who posted it.