PDA

View Full Version : OESD+ flush draw hand

Simplistic
04-11-2005, 06:40 PM
sitting in SB with 9Tc, 1 limper to button who raises, table is quite loose and will often see the flop for 2-3 bets with rags, i cold-call and BB and limper do the same, flop comes down J8rag with one club, I check as does BB and limper, original raiser bets and I call.

turn brings another club giving me the OESD+ flush draw, do you check-call here, check-raise, or bet?

I ended up check-calling and check-raising the river when I hit my 7.

how's my play on the streets? bad cold-call in SB?

tinhat
04-11-2005, 06:57 PM
I'll leave post-flop analysis to the better qualified.

I would've mucked pf no doubt. You say the table bets rags - T9s isn't much better than that. What would seal it for me was that when button raised, as far as you know, the hand will be you and him. I'd prefer something stronger than T9 HU/tiny pot...

bozlax
04-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Sounds exactly like a hand I posted yesterday, except I had T8d and one more along for the ride PF. Other than that, it went down exactly the same.

Nice hand.

Simplistic
04-11-2005, 07:09 PM
but if I knew that there was a very good possibility we would see the flop 4 handed?

grjr
04-11-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but if I knew that there was a very good possibility we would see the flop 4 handed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, no way I fold this preflop. I probably would have bet out on the flop too in hopes the button raised and trapped some callers in between.

Redd
04-11-2005, 08:37 PM
I'd bet the flop out too (hero has decent equity here), but I'd fold this preflop with one limper. If it were a family pot, I might play differently, but I let 'er go against one limper and a raise.