PDA

View Full Version : The New Sex Chair

augie00
04-11-2005, 02:06 PM
I finally decided to man up and went to the sharper image to buy this bad boy. Just over a grand after the warranty, but I think it will be well worth it. Doesn't bode well in the dorm room as of right now, but next year in the fraternity house it shall be tits.

http://img83.echo.cx/img83/5493/thechair0ae.jpg

PoBoy321
04-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Well yeah, that chair is awesome, but I have one question about the background...

Malibu? Are you serious? I hope it's your girlfriend's. (Jaeger and SoCo are pretty amazing though, so you get bonus points for that)

EDIT: [ QUOTE ]
next year in the fraternity house it shall be tits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once used "tits" this way around a girl friend of mine, and she had no idea what I was talking about, so I told her that it meant really good. So she wanted to know why tits meant really good, and I told her "It's because nothing's better than tits..." and as I said it, I realized I was wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
next year in the fraternity house it shall be shaved vag.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

ttleistdci
04-11-2005, 02:12 PM
The chair more than offsets the Malibu in the background.

InchoateHand
04-11-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else tried Malibu & Root Beer? Kinda girlie but good stuff!

IndieMatty
04-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Please change your location to "getting virtual herpes".

Thanks,
Matt

steveyz
04-11-2005, 02:39 PM
I think the hypnotiq is far worse than the malibu. That side, there's nothing wrong with a liquor collection that includes something for the ladies.

Nice chair.

InchoateHand
04-11-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please change your location to "getting virtual herpes".

Thanks,
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you get that from a chair?

SmileyEH
04-11-2005, 02:49 PM
I don't know if I can get over the Bacardi 'O', but nice chair.

-SmileyEH

Patrick del Poker Grande
04-11-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there's nothing wrong with a liquor collection that includes something for the ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed, there is not. However, there is quite a problem with saving for display the empties of said something for the ladies.

InchoateHand
04-11-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there's nothing wrong with a liquor collection that includes something for the ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed, there is not. However, there is quite a problem with saving for display the empties of said something for the ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

It goes well with his collection of old condom wrappers.

IndieMatty
04-12-2005, 12:34 AM
Just from Don Mexico AKA Michael Vick.

[censored]
04-12-2005, 12:55 AM
what are the silver contraptions on the arms?

housenuts
04-12-2005, 01:48 AM
i guess there is a time in everyones life when saving empty liquor bottles was cool.

the chair is tits though

ethan
04-12-2005, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i guess there is a time in everyones life when saving empty liquor bottles was cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go through probably $2K/year in good booze, and the only bottles I've ever saved were from Casa Noble tequila:
http://www.tequila-stuff.com/tequila/casanoble-prods.jpg

I have two empties from the reposado (center) and one from the anejo (left). I have no idea what to do with them, but they're just too nice to throw out. They're ceramic, and the gold on the anejo bottle is hand-painted. The reposado ($45) is also the best tequila I've had for under $100, if any of you are looking to stock a bar.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally, it's when you're too young to drink.

HesseJam
04-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Uncool:

- Buying an overprized chair from Sharper Image. I loved going into their stores because their stuff totally attracts me. But once I got my mind back I always found their stuff to be mediocre on quality and high on price. quality
- Saving empty bottles. What are you demonstrating with this?
- Jägermeister. I've got to hand it to Jägermeister. In Germany this always has been end-of-drunkard-career stuff. 20 years ago they succeeded to convince the Italians that this is kind of hip. Now it seems they've made a successful splash into the American fratboy market. Good marketing!

augie00
04-12-2005, 10:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what are the silver contraptions on the arms?

[/ QUOTE ]

The left buttons control the massage. There are three "programs" which are full back, lower back, and upper back, along with various settings and the recline buttons. It reclines almost all the way back.

The silver contraption on the right is a cupholder.

augie00
04-12-2005, 10:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
- Buying an overprized chair from Sharper Image.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Overprized" is like a crazy combination of "overpriced" and "oversized." Which is it you're trying to express? Because I don't believe either to be the case. I just happen to be in a dorm room as of right now.

[ QUOTE ]
- Saving empty bottles. What are you demonstrating with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Decorating your dorm room with empty liquor bottles is pretty standard stuff for your first year at college. Let us not get distracted by the liquor however, because this thread exists solely for the purpose of this amazing chair.

[ QUOTE ]
Now it seems they've made a successful splash into the American fratboy market. Good marketing!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. The only reason I drink Jager is because of the German marketing machine, and not because it tastes good with red bull.

augie00
04-12-2005, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break. Next time I take a picture of my chair, I'll be sure to put some crushed PBR cans in the background. Real men shotgun Pabst, they don't drink Malibu, right? Right.

augie00
04-12-2005, 10:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally, it's when you're too young to drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically. It's one good way to "stick it to the man." I should put my bowl on display too, but that thing smells like weed.

HesseJam
04-12-2005, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You're right. The only reason I drink Jager is because of the German marketing machine, and not because it tastes good with red bull.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not supposed to tell you but don't you see the signs? Jägermeister = German. Red Bull = Austrian. We had this explosive combination more than 60 years ago.

PoBoy321
04-12-2005, 10:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Real men shotgun Pabst, they don't drink Malibu, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

PBR might be worse than malibu, just because it tastes like piss. It's definitely less gay though.

Although if you are gay, I guess I could understand.

mmbt0ne
04-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Ughh, if we're gonna talk about gay, allow me to reference my roommate. Not only does he still collect liquor bottles at 22, and displays them in the living room, but he does it with beer bottles/cans too. Apparently he's never seen an alcohol container before.

Among the manly brands he's polished off and saved:
Parrot Bay Pineapple Rum
Cruzan Mango Rum
2 bottles of wine (WINE!!)
Alize (sans hot french singer)

I'm getting a new roommate in May.

CORed
04-12-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally, it's when you're too young to drink legally.

[/ QUOTE ]

I fixed your post.

chaas4747
04-12-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your roommate a [censored] rapper?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Idea.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 01:21 PM
So when will the "New Sex Chair" be broken in?

SackUp
04-12-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So when will the "New Sex Chair" be broken in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it already has been, by the only lover he will get in the chair...good old Rosy.

I'm suprised you think this chair will be great in a frat house?? You basically spent 1k to get a chair that will be pissed on, spilled on, barfed on, [censored] on (by someone other than you) and eventually burned. If you live in any real frat house this should be the history of every piece of furniture there. Thus you should really just put this chair in storage until you move on from the frat life.

Also to the phrase "totally tits," great use actually. I love any and all South Park references! It doesn't mean that it is the best thing ever, just that it is really good. Thus tits works way better here than "shaved vag" as the chair isn't the best ever, but it is damn good.

adsman
04-12-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ughh, if we're gonna talk about gay, allow me to reference my roommate. Not only does he still collect liquor bottles at 22, and displays them in the living room, but he does it with beer bottles/cans too. Apparently he's never seen an alcohol container before.

Among the manly brands he's polished off and saved:
Parrot Bay Pineapple Rum
Cruzan Mango Rum
2 bottles of wine (WINE!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Parrot Bay Pineapple Rum?? That just sounds like the most revolting thing I've ever heard of. You don't have to get a new roommate. He's going to poison himself in no time.

touchfaith
04-12-2005, 01:55 PM
Shouldn't you vaccuum before putting down a new piece of furniture? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Shouldn't you vaccuum before putting down a new piece of furniture? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. Is this a law or something?

augie00
04-12-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm suprised you think this chair will be great in a frat house?? You basically spent 1k to get a chair that will be pissed on, spilled on, barfed on, [censored] on (by someone other than you) and eventually burned. If you live in any real frat house this should be the history of every piece of furniture there. Thus you should really just put this chair in storage until you move on from the frat life.

[/ QUOTE ]

My mistake, I was not clear. This chair would be awful in a fraternity house. However, it will be awesome in my ROOM in the fraternity house. My room, which is locked unless I'm in there, and nobody will sit on that [censored] thing unless I'm pointing a gun that them, watching their every move.