PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Bodog?

cow_phunk
04-11-2005, 12:49 PM
pretty easy pickens so far over here. 1000 chips to start, which i also enjoy. they've also seem to make another push to get sports bettors to start playing poker. they're running weekly $100k and daily $10k guaranteeds all at about half full. i wonder how long it'll last. what's everyone else's impressions of the site, including what appears to be the crookedest card generator out there.

matix
04-11-2005, 12:56 PM
im there doing a bonus, but I'm not good at NL. i tried some $5+/.5 touraments yesterday but sucked. i ran over this thread browsing for a good book for a beginner in NL tournaments. any suggestions?

i was chip leader for a while and was usually in till the last 5 players, but then the blinds kept going up and stuff, and i didn't knowhow to adjust to a lot of the stuff...so i feel if i had a better grasp on the nl concepts i could stand a chance in the later rounds of the game.

i found the V3 STT thread by shadow so that should give me a good start

ZebraAss
04-11-2005, 12:57 PM
i dont like the name. My play is still with party

Blarg
04-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Crookedest card generator? How so?

cow_phunk
04-11-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

play for a little bit, you'll spot it.

cow_phunk
04-11-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im there doing a bonus, but I'm not good at NL. i tried some $5+/.5 touraments yesterday but sucked. i ran over this thread browsing for a good book for a beginner in NL tournaments. any suggestions?

i was chip leader for a while and was usually in till the last 5 players, but then the blinds kept going up and stuff, and i didn't knowhow to adjust to a lot of the stuff...so i feel if i had a better grasp on the nl concepts i could stand a chance in the later rounds of the game.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

sng faq (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=&Number=844952&page=0&view =collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

apd138
04-11-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

play for a little bit, you'll spot it.

[/ QUOTE ]I refuse to scream its rigged its rigged but if you put a gun to my head and asked me to name a card room not on the up and up this would be my answer. I won lots there btw when the card room opened it has since dried up a bit. Again I do not think it is unfair only that I would pick it if I had too probably short term(relatively to the amount I have played at other sites) luck.

TruFloridaGator
04-11-2005, 03:24 PM
I uttrely hate bodog's interface. A guy across the hall plays, not fun at all.