PDA

View Full Version : pPlayer - new project

Dave Johnston
04-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Just wanted to give those 2+2'ers who were frequent visitors to Big Slick News throughout 2004 a heads-up that I've been offered an opportunity to write for pPlayer, a new poker project that's part of the Weblogs, Inc. Network. We're in the early stages of building the new site (look for continuous improvements as we get feedback), but I'd like to invite any of you who were familiar with my work at BSN in the past to check it out. During the fall of 2004, Big Slick News was approaching 10,000 visitors a day - a good chunk of those from 2+2. I've decided to roll my efforts at BSN into the WIN Network and see where we can take it. Thanks again to all who were readers of BSN and I hope you'll stop by.

You'll find a splash page with details on BSN. (http://bigslicknews.com/)

Dave
pPlayer

riverflush
04-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Hey Dave...you really should stick around and post more here at 2+2. Your previous blog was an excellent source of daily poker stuff (with some entertaining weird stories mixed in) and I was pissed off when you took it offline. There's just so much crap out there. I've been checking out things at PPlayer, good start bro.