PDA

View Full Version : Northeasterners Rejoice!!! The golf season is back

Zoltri
04-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Just booked my first tee time of the year.
I hope to get at least 100 rounds in.

For those in the south...get lost. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lumpy
04-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Played yesterday. It was an awesome day. Only a couple temp tees, otherwise very good conditions. My putting was extemely poor, but my swearing was in mid-season form.

HDPM
04-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Played like 6 holes last thursday. Perfect weather to start, then a wind/dust/rain storm hit. Wind was so bad I almost fell over. And those who have met me know I have ballast. Last hole I played was about 380 yards. I flushed a driver, flushed a 4 iron, and hit a nice punch with a pretty full 8 iron to get home. Balls wouldn't stay still on the greens in the wind. It sucked. I think the grit is out of my eyes though. I hate bad weather. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

gvibes
04-11-2005, 03:20 PM
I played my first round last week (Michigan). I played surprisingly well. 91, with about 50 putts (no joke, innumerable 3-putts, and TWO 4-putts. You can call me Phil Mickelson. Honestly, that was the first time I've seen a pro 4-putt.)

ucfryan
04-11-2005, 03:46 PM
I live in Central Florida, played on Friday, loved it. Congrats on getting golf season back /images/graemlins/cool.gif

namknils
04-11-2005, 03:51 PM
I played my first round yesterday, it was a beautiful day. I hit a 99 which is not bad for me. My putting got much better as the round went on. I ended the round with a great drive, perfect approach shot from about 140 yards to an elevated green, and one putted to birdie 18, a great way to end my first round of the year. /images/graemlins/grin.gif