PDA

View Full Version : 10+1 vs. 20+2, Aren't they really just the same thing?

Taraz
04-11-2005, 04:52 AM
I started playing sng's almost exclusively a little while ago starting at the 5+1 level at Party to build a little bit of a bankroll. After about 200 sng's playing 1 or 2 tables at a time I've got an ROI of about 35% and have built my bankroll to about $1000. I realize this is an extremely small sample size, but I'm fairly confident that I can beat those games.

I've tried my hand at about 30 20+2's and while they seemed a little more difficult, the competition didn't seem to be all that different.

With all that said, I was wondering if people think it's a better idea to start seriously multitabling the 10+1's or to move up to the 20+2's if I have the BR. I want to move up, but I think it may be more lucrative for me to just stay down and 4-table instead of play one or two 20's at a time. Any thoughts?

Apathy
04-11-2005, 04:55 AM
Move up. You are confident, having winning stats and an adequate bankroll. I'm willing to bet you could make more 2 tabling the 20's then 4 tabling the 10's. Play the 20s until you feel more confident then think about 4 tabling or moving up.