PDA

View Full Version : What you have always wanted to do...

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 04:43 AM
What have you always wanted to do or try but never have?

Do you think you ever will? Why or why not?

Example: I always thought trying to seriously act would be fun but the oppurtunity never really presented itself. I am also pretty reserved in social situations. I highly doubt I ever will.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 04:45 AM
I would love to climb one of the world's tallest mountains and SCUBA dive the Great Barrier Reef (I am a certified diver).

I doubt I will ever do the former, but the latter is a definite possibility. I say 5% and 50% chances of doing them.

[censored]
04-11-2005, 04:46 AM
2 chicks at the same time!

Sponger15SB
04-11-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that was quick.

daryn
04-11-2005, 04:48 AM
want to be with cute/hot asian girl or have cute/hot asian girlfriend

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Nothing outside of a girl? I thought you might have an interesting response.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 04:50 AM
I was going to add in my post "I wonder how long it takes for this post to become sexual."

Obviously not very long.

daryn
04-11-2005, 04:50 AM
that's a big one.

what else is there? i want to travel the world but i will eventually do that.

bugstud
04-11-2005, 04:57 AM
qualify for the world series

lame poker content, I know

outside of that, three chicks at the same time

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what else is there?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is going to sound cheesy but: fly a plane, climb a mountain, paint a picture, race a car, sculpt something, build a house, travel to africa, build a boat, sail across an ocean...?

Jeff W
04-11-2005, 05:02 AM
I'm sure it sounds silly, but I'd like to learn how to sing.

pshreck
04-11-2005, 05:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am living Daryn's dream.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. And this was a wish of mine for a while. See "Girl A" in my other post.

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 05:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it sounds silly, but I'd like to learn how to sing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it is silly at all. I like answers like this much more than "17 norwegians at once" or similarly ridiculous answers.

pshreck
04-11-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. And this was a wish of mine for a while. See "Girl A" in my other post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasnt a wish of mine really. We started dating when I was 16 and didnt have any racial preferences yet.

Now I want Mongolian and/or Eskimo, but unfortunately I am in a relationship.

daryn
04-11-2005, 05:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
what else is there?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is going to sound cheesy but: fly a plane, climb a mountain, paint a picture, race a car, sculpt something, build a house, travel to africa, build a boat, sail across an ocean...?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i don't know. paint a picture? why not just do it. i thought the question was like, something i really wanted to happen but doesn't come easy .. or something.

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 05:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

yeah, i don't know. paint a picture? why not just do it. i thought the question was like, something i really wanted to happen but doesn't come easy .. or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. People just don't do things. Personally I don't think finding an asian girl to date is particularly difficult. Different strokes I guess...

Chairman Wood
04-11-2005, 05:46 AM
Write a book. I am not sure how likely. Currently, I am not sure what I would even like to write it on.

InchoateHand
04-11-2005, 05:54 AM
Make fresh donuts, that actually taste good.

PokerFink
04-11-2005, 05:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Write a book. I am not sure how likely. Currently, I am not sure what I would even like to write it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Start small. Try to write a good short story, something in the range of 2,500-5,000 words (this is 10-20 pages in book form - pretty standard). Go from there. There are tons of literary magazines you can submit stuff to.

Take a fiction class if you're still in school or live by a university.

NLSoldier
04-11-2005, 06:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chairman Wood
04-11-2005, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Start small. Try to write a good short story, something in the range of 2,500-5,000 words (this is 10-20 pages in book form - pretty standard). Go from there. There are tons of literary magazines you can submit stuff to.

Take a fiction class if you're still in school or live by a university.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks a lot for the advice. I do think that if I did I would probably write some kind of non-fiction type work. Not necessarily a story. But that would work if I could.

Chairman Wood
04-11-2005, 06:33 AM
Let me know if that ever happens.

Bluffoon
04-11-2005, 06:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What have you always wanted to do or try but never have?

Do you think you ever will? Why or why not?

Example: I always thought trying to seriously act would be fun but the oppurtunity never really presented itself. I am also pretty reserved in social situations. I highly doubt I ever will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bungee Jump.

No one is stupid enough to go with me. I did the skydiving thing and that was rewarding and interesting. I want to experience what it feels like to stand on the edge of some bridge or something and summon the self-control to step off into thin air. If you can do that anything else seems easy.

Chairman Wood
04-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Bluffoon,
If we ever meet, I'll go with you.

wacki
04-11-2005, 06:41 AM
Cave Base (http://www.aerialextreme.com/cb/)

I will do this... soon.

Bluffoon
04-11-2005, 06:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bluffoon,
If we ever meet, I'll go with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal

Chairman Wood
04-11-2005, 06:48 AM
You sold me on that.

wacki
04-11-2005, 06:59 AM
I just find it amazing that NYC's chrysler building can fit in the first room of that cave.

NLSoldier
04-11-2005, 07:05 AM
OK this one is gonna be weird, but when I was younger I always thought it would be awesome to go swimming in a pool made of peanut butter M&amp;Ms and filled with cream soda...

Now that I think about it, it really doesn't seem like something I would want to do at all. Oh well/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 07:17 AM
I've always wanted to fill up a pool with jello and see if it would hold me or if I would sink into it.

Chris Daddy Cool
04-11-2005, 08:24 AM
go do volenteer work out of the country, like building homes for african villages or something.

have a play or movie script turned into actual ptoductions, even if only on a small tiny insignificant scale

Rhone
04-11-2005, 08:38 AM
3 goals: to learn to fly planes and have my own small plane, learn to play the acoustic guitar relatively well, and learn French. I think these are all attainable. Flying is mainly a matter of having enough money. It's an expensive hobby. Learning French is mainly about having enough time, but I'm pretty good at langauges and I think it's doable. Oddly, I find the playing the guitar goal the most formidable, even though I used to be a decent musician in my youth. Listening to someone play the guitar well just sounds amazing to me, and looks very daunting. But I think this is attainable as well.

ThisHo
04-11-2005, 12:57 PM
I've always wanted to ride a bull... this will never happen (though I did look into the possibility of it about 8 years ago when I was young, single, in shape, thought I was invincible - they have "Bull Riding Camp" in a few different locations in Texas/Kansas/Oklahoma - not incredibly expensive, but not an option now).

ThisHo

InchoateHand
04-11-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought this over, and this thread was just the kick in the ass i needed. I just went down and applied for a minimum wage job at Krispy Kreme.

gamblore99
04-11-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
go do volenteer work out of the country, like building homes for african villages or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing just that!

I would really want to be the lead singer/musician in a band. That would be cool.

Rhone
04-11-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've thought this over, and this thread was just the kick in the ass i needed. I just went down and applied for a minimum wage job at Krispy Kreme.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just do it in your kitchen? I'd think a lot of things that would otherwise be fun aren't so great when you're forced to do them for minimum wage. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

InchoateHand
04-11-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just do it in your kitchen? I'd think a lot of things that would otherwise be fun aren't so great when you're forced to do them for minimum wage. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I've found that giving handjobs is that way.

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 04:47 PM
jake, you are tooooooo funny.

Klepton
04-11-2005, 06:22 PM
is killing someone too much?

if so then just like knock out a cop after he pulled me over and drive off and get away with it

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 07:03 PM
killing someone is a legit answer i suppose.

Nick-Zack
04-11-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of my regrets from my 20's. I had 2 beer goggle cute girls in my bed. Everything was moving along nicely until 1 of them got cold feet and told the other that she leaving. Of course the 1 that was ready to roll was driving and had to take her home.

A few weeks later I saw them again at the same bar and I can honestly say that I must have been very very intoxicated to find either of them cute.

NZ

Nick-Zack
04-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Playing guitar has always been a desire of mine. I always thought that playing in a bar band would be a great thing.

2 months ago I started taking lessons and have since found out that I have much more desire than I do talent. I still practice about 30 minutes a day and my fingers are actually starting to get the picture. I still sound horrible though.

twang
04-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Reversed order:

Write a novel
Build a nice house
Log on to my bank account and see $$$$$$$$
See my flopped set survive at Party 2/4

/twang

daryn
04-11-2005, 09:21 PM
ok i have rethought this, and my first wish is still #1 but also i would like to learn 3 or more languages.

bholdr
04-11-2005, 09:35 PM
B.A.S.E jump. i have a serious adreniline addiction. i think hucking my corpse off a cliff with a parachute would get me going pretty good.

also i really want to go heli-skiing in alaska.

i say about a 10% chance that i'll ever jump, and a 40% chance that i'll do the ski thing. (coincedentaly, there's also about a 40% chance that i'll ever be able to afford a heli skiing trip).

EliteNinja
04-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Skydiving, race around the Nuremburgring in a fast car, drive in a rally race, write a GOOD song, make a sword, travel across Europe and Africa, etc...

Emmitt2222
04-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Cage dive with a Great White shark, preferably on the same trip when I get to scuba the Great Barrier reef as someone already mentioned, thats the dream at least. When I wanted to become a marine biologist I really wanted to free dive with Great Whites [its been done but by very few] but now I will settle with watching them from a cage. Not sure how likely it is but its probably my biggest far out dream.

cnfuzzd
04-11-2005, 10:38 PM
ive always wanted to become a professional poker player doing nothing but hanging around on internet chat rooms and discussion boards talking about absolutely nothing relevent as i slowly feel my body die from its lack of use and my soul shrivles up into a pit of dispair as i slowly alienate myself from anyone in the "real world" and engage in masturbatory fantasies of one day being successfull and wealthy in some glamorous locale as i surf the web looking for new and stimulating pictures because even pleasuring myself has become boring.

SCORE!!!

peace

john nickle

kyro
04-11-2005, 10:43 PM
skydive. don't know if i ever will. but it's one of my goals in life.

thatpfunk
04-11-2005, 10:52 PM
whatever floats your boat.

TStoneMBD
04-11-2005, 11:18 PM
aside from living out sexual fantasies, here are some goals in my life and i plan to accomplish every one of them unless i change my mind;

skydive
scubadive in a tropical location
go to hong kong, austrailia, hawaii, europe
play in the wsopme. play in a few wpts
own my own luxurious home located exactly where i want to be in the world
retire by the age of 35 as a millionare with passive income
own several pieces of real estate
go deep water fishing on a charter

judgesmails
04-11-2005, 11:28 PM
To be 100% honest with superiors in the workplace.

Though this is a terrible idea when you work for idiots. As most people do. Most "bosses" are immature and insecure, and they SHOULD be insecure for their lack of competencies.

nothumb
04-12-2005, 01:37 AM
-Live in a Spanish speaking country for at least six months, probably while doing service work or teaching English. (Fairly likely.)

-Finish my existential novel about a nomadic handyman, ping-pong and cannibalism. (Iffy, but not out of the question.)

-Buy a house with a finished basement and have a family. (Barring disaster, this one should work out.)

-Write an influential series of case studies on culture and ethnicity in relationships between residential child care workers and their clients. (Applying to an MA/MSW dual degree program right now, if I manage to go to grad school this one is plausible.)

-Play in a good live band again. I've played in a few but never any that lasted. I'm a very competent bass player and really enjoy playing out. This one I will do, am working on it right now.

There are some others, but that's good for now.

NT

[censored]
04-12-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly this was just an Office Space reference.

TimM
04-12-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ive always wanted to become a professional poker player doing nothing but hanging around on internet chat rooms and discussion boards talking about absolutely nothing relevent as i slowly feel my body die from its lack of use and my soul shrivles up into a pit of dispair as i slowly alienate myself from anyone in the "real world" and engage in masturbatory fantasies of one day being successfull and wealthy in some glamorous locale as i surf the web looking for new and stimulating pictures because even pleasuring myself has become boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome...

If it will help you feel any worse, happy birthday. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JTrout
04-12-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

SCORE!!!

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you get a guy for his birthday when he already has everything!?

wonderwes
04-12-2005, 03:51 AM
This might seem easy but learn how to play guitar. I never played a musical instrument, and it was just something that I didnt come across.

If we want to answer the question outside the box, take any flight into outer space (no matter how short the flight would be).

NLSoldier
04-12-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
aside from living out sexual fantasies, here are some goals in my life and i plan to accomplish every one of them unless i change my mind;

skydive
scubadive in a tropical location
play in the wsopme. play in a few wpts
own my own luxurious home located exactly where i want to be in the world
retire by the age of 35 as a millionare with passive income
own several pieces of real estate
go deep water fishing on a charter

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche!

jason_t
04-12-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. People just don't do things. Personally I don't think finding an asian girl to date is particularly difficult. Different strokes I guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

Finding one isn't difficult. There are over a billion of them. But he said a cute/hot one.

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Finding one isn't difficult. There are over a billion of them. But he said a cute/hot one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I should have added attractive, but I assumed th fact I wouldn't date someone I consider ugly to be implied.

mmbt0ne
04-12-2005, 04:19 AM
I've been really into the idea of climbing Everest lately. I don't really know why, probably because it's closing in on the short amount of time where people can actually summit. I've never been mountain climbing before, but this is something I've been putting enough thought into lately that I think it's at least a possibility.
Probability of someday attempting: 20%
Probability of death: 5%

It would also be cool to write some sort of screen play. Some of my friends are good at things like this and have expressed similar interests, so maybe it will actually happen.

Lawrence Ng
04-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Get my medical degree and licence, then go to 3rd world nations and heal and help the poor.

Lawrence

oreogod
04-12-2005, 08:07 AM
Hit this:

just keep scrolling down my friends (http://iluvu.free.fr/wordpress/images/keyra_agustina/indx.htm)

Ive slept with girls like her...but I dont think I'll ever get a chance to hit HER up and the only reason I want to is because I cant. Distance and forgein language, never works out in the end.

HesseJam
04-12-2005, 08:42 AM
I should be more content with my life than I am. Below I listed those things I already did or am doing:

[ QUOTE ]
SCUBA dive the Great Barrier Reef

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
want to be with cute/hot asian girl

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i want to travel the world

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now I want Mongolian...

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bungee Jump

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
play the acoustic guitar relatively well

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
learn French

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would really want to be the lead singer/musician in a band

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i would like to learn 3 or more languages

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
travel across Europe and Africa

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Buy a house with a finished basement and have a family.

[/ QUOTE ]

My biggest dream is
[ QUOTE ]
take any flight into outer space (no matter how short the flight would be).

[/ QUOTE ]

What I will do is
[ QUOTE ]
skydive

[/ QUOTE ]

What I haven't really thought about before but what I deem a darn interesting idea is
[ QUOTE ]
fill up a pool with jello and see if it would hold me or if I would sink into it

[/ QUOTE ]

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Very gay.

[ QUOTE ]
-Live in a Spanish speaking country for at least six months, probably while doing service work or teaching English. (Fairly likely.)

-Finish my existential novel about a nomadic handyman, ping-pong and cannibalism. (Iffy, but not out of the question.)
-Write an influential series of case studies on culture and ethnicity in relationships between residential child care workers and their clients. (Applying to an MA/MSW dual degree program right now, if I manage to go to grad school this one is plausible.)

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
04-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Regardless of the penis-on-penis qualities you somehow discern in that poisting, all of those seem like reasonable goals with the exception of the nomadic handyman novel, which I am hoping was a joke.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 09:42 AM
They're very resonable...if you're gay.

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless of the penis-on-penis qualities you somehow discern in that poisting, all of those seem like reasonable goals with the exception of the nomadic handyman novel, which I am hoping was a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake
04-12-2005, 09:46 AM
And if I, jakethebake, am? Why is that a problem for you?

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And if I, jakethebake, am? Why is that a problem for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh it's not. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. Where are we going tonite anyway?

Intent
04-12-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm planning a great white cage diving trip when I get my undergrad. But I have never before heard of another person crazy enough to want to do it too.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 10:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm planning a great white cage diving trip when I get my undergrad. But I have never before heard of another person crazy enough to want to do it too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this crazy? You're in a cage. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jazza
04-12-2005, 10:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cave Base (http://www.aerialextreme.com/cb/)

I will do this... soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to want to try base jumping or sky diving untill I saw this (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/badbasejump.wmv)

I used to want to be the one who found the Grand Unified Theory, but figured out I'm not into writing papers (which is what you have to do being an academic)

all I can think of now is maybe going on a road trip for 3 months in the Australian outback by myself

oh yeah, one day I wouldn't mind taking over the world, or some of it

NoChance
04-12-2005, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
skydive. don't know if i ever will. but it's one of my goals in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

HobbsonMcClure
04-12-2005, 10:49 AM
I've done the skydiving and the scuba and stuff, now I just like messing with random people. One thought would be to find a roommate on the internet, move in, and see how long I can keep him convinced that I have hardcore tourettes syndrome. Did I spell that right?

Longer term, choose someone totally at random, like throw a rock in a crowd or something, and beat the hell out of him. Go to jail, do the time, get out, find him again, repeat ad naseum. OK, maybe not someone at random, maybe someone you KNOW is evil. Child molester, maybe.

ceyoung
04-12-2005, 10:50 AM
I've always wanted to be in a public place (like an airport or a park with lots of people around) where there is a little kid age range 4-7 running at full speed. When the kid runs by me I want to stick my arm out and clothesline him. I don't know why I want to do it, but it just seems like it would be awesome. Also, finding out what the parents/other people around would do to me afterwards would be interesting.

Jazza
04-12-2005, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've always wanted to be in a public place (like an airport or a park with lots of people around) where there is a little kid age range 4-7 running at full speed. When the kid runs by me I want to stick my arm out and clothesline him. I don't know why I want to do it, but it just seems like it would be awesome. Also, finding out what the parents/other people around would do to me afterwards would be interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

funny you mention that, when I was about 8 years old these two guys who looked a few years younger than me were running past me at full speed, so I stuck my foot out right when the second guy came past me, and I don't really know why

I felt bad though right after it, I don't recomend it

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
is killing someone too much?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'd enjoy looking up all the child molesters that are listed in the online registries and go to their houses and torture them to death.

ceyoung
04-12-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

funny you mention that, when I was about 8 years old these two guys who looked a few years younger than me were running past me at full speed, so I stuck my foot out right when the second guy came past me, and I don't really know why

[/ QUOTE ]

the key to my experience is being early to mid twenties and taking out a child, doing it while still a child wouldn't be the same.

Isura
04-12-2005, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am close, but still working on it. Started dating a beautiful Chinese girl recently. She is also much smarter than me. I like that.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Started dating a beautiful Chinese girl recently. She is also much smarter than me. I like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

orange
04-12-2005, 11:22 AM
I think I'd enjoy looking up all the child molesters that are listed in the online registries and go to their houses and torture them to death.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, they get theirs in prison.

Isura
04-12-2005, 11:22 AM
WHy I'm dating her?
Why she is smarter?
Why I like that she is smart?

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, they get theirs in prison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since they're back on the street, obviously the job wasn't finished there. I think it should be finished.

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why I like that she is smarter than I am?

[/ QUOTE ]

Isura
04-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Well I don't know if she is smarter. But she is very smart (we are classmates), and she has so much to say about many different topics.

HesseJam
04-12-2005, 11:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that in a cinema when I was 17 years old. Suddenly I put my foot out when a 8 year old passed me while playing "catch me" with a friend. I did not do it because they distracted me from the movie (it was in the school aula which was turned into a cinema once a week). I do not know why I did it. It was like a subconcious urge to be mean. My friend next to me inquired with an alarmed face expression why I did that. I lame-assed something like "Oh, I really didn't see the kid coming".

CrazyN8
04-12-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hit this:

just keep scrolling down my friends (http://iluvu.free.fr/wordpress/images/keyra_agustina/indx.htm)

Ive slept with girls like her...but I dont think I'll ever get a chance to hit HER up and the only reason I want to is because I cant. Distance and forgein language, never works out in the end.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happens? ....I didn't make it to the end... /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

nothumb
04-12-2005, 11:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, not a joke, I have a lot of background and character work for this book already, I just don't have the discipline or drive to write long fiction. I kind of deliberately oversimplified it and made it sound silly, but I think it's got potential to be an interesting story.

As for the gayness of my post, if doing useful work in a foreign country and contributing to the field of social work at home, all while seeing the world, earning respect, money and a cake teaching job are gay, well, slap a rainbow flag on a Volvo and drive me down to the parade.

NT

CrazyN8
04-12-2005, 11:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahhahahaha...you are my freakin' hero....adding that to my list!

nothumb
04-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Oh yeah, I always wanted to take poker lessons from Tommy Angelo, but I don't have anywhere near the juice for that one.

NT

Pocket Trips
04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ok i have rethought this, and my first wish is still #1 but also i would like to learn 3 or more languages.

[/ QUOTE ]

Learning 3 languages is +EV in scoring with a hot asian chick. Assuming the languages are Japanese chinese and Korean.

nothumb
04-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Skip the Korean and learn Mandarin and Cantonese, apparently.

NT

CrazyN8
04-12-2005, 12:03 PM
something I've always wanted to do.....hmmm...already ran with the bulls, already toured europe, bungee jumped....

-drive a formula 1 car at full speed(F. NASCAR -
they drive in a circle) ..
-get my pilots licence and a plane (at least a twin engine
and a place to land at home)
-play in a major tourney and make the final table
-meet GrannyMae and Sup' Bro /images/graemlins/grin.gif
-learn to program/ become a computer geek
-have a shop( that I can use to) and learn to build my own
furniture
-have a house with at least a par 3 hole in the backyard

chaas4747
04-12-2005, 12:39 PM
I have to agree. I usually date dumbass bar chics, and I am now dating and attorney. She is Smart, and our conversations make our relationship better. It is also nice to mention something about the world and not have the chic look at you and say "like, who is President Chavez?"

InchoateHand
04-12-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have to agree. I usually date dumbass bar chics, and I am now dating and attorney. She is Smart, and our conversations make our relationship better. It is also nice to mention something about the world and not have the chic look at you and say "like, who is President Chavez?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what you call him? I call mine Mr. Winky.

chaas4747
04-12-2005, 12:44 PM
It frightens me greatly that you have a name for my penis.

willie
04-12-2005, 12:46 PM
standup

get a real estate setup rockin.

workin on step 2, and i'm funny/outgoing enough when drunk to attempt 1 at an open mike in the future.

cheers.

Isura
04-12-2005, 03:22 PM
A lot of korean girls are pretty because 80% of them have had plastic surgury.

DMBFan23
04-12-2005, 03:29 PM
I want to play an open mic, and I think I will one day. we'll see.

jack spade23
04-12-2005, 03:30 PM
get into a huge fist fight with people i dont know, with no consequences.

thatpfunk
04-12-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

get into a huge fist fight with people i dont know, with no consequences.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rendering your greatest ambition impossible? /images/graemlins/confused.gif