PDA

View Full Version : Did I play this hand like a maniac?

A_C_Slater
04-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Paradise poker $1/2 --- 9 handed (CO is unknown)

5 folds, CO limps, button folds, SB calls, AC raises with AQo in BB (suits unimportant)

(6 SB)
3 players ---FLOP: T 2 T

SB checks, AC bets, CO raises, SB folds, AC reraises, CO calls.

(6 BB)
2 players ---TURN : T 2 T T

AC bets, CO calls.

(8 BB)
2 players--- RIVER: T 2 T T J

AC bets and plans to fold to a raise.

deepsquat
04-11-2005, 03:19 AM
I would have called the flop raise, not 3 bet.

I would have check called the turn when the 3rd ten falls as its less likely he has a ten. If it wasnt a ten i would have folded UI.

cold_cash
04-11-2005, 03:21 AM
The CO doesn't believe you have a big pair, and I don't think he's going anywhere. I especially don't think he's going anywhere with a better hand.

There are no draws to speak of, and he's made it all the way to the river; he's not going to fold his 2 or his Ace or his 66 or 44 or whatever.

It also seems unlikely he's given all this action, and will also call your river bet, with King high.

A_C_Slater
04-11-2005, 03:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The CO doesn't believe you have a big pair, and I don't think he's going anywhere. I especially don't think he's going anywhere with a better hand.

There are no draws to speak of, and he's made it all the way to the river; he's not going to fold his 2 or his Ace or his 66 or 44 or whatever.

It also seems unlikely he's given all this action, and will also call your river bet, with King high.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't usually share results this early, but he had 44. You're good.