PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to sell some hand histories?

og5
04-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Hey guys, in an effort to improve my game I'd like to buy some hands from someone who multitables limit 1/2-3/6. Basically I'm going to to go over your hands to see how you play. Although I won't have all the info you used to make your decsions I'm sure just reviewing the hands will help.

I'm looking for a good amount of hands, say 1,000 or so. If anyone's interested please pm me, (reasonable offers please /images/graemlins/smile.gif ) I'll pay neteller or paypal.

Thanks

FYI do do frequent the micro forum but I think I would gain a lot by being able to review 1000+ "regular" hands.

jzpiano14
04-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Sent u a PM

MEbenhoe
04-11-2005, 03:19 AM
honestly, don't bother buying hand histories. You're not even going to know whether the person you're buying them from is a player you can learn from or not. If you want lots of hand histories, just datamine the party skins.

twankerr
04-11-2005, 03:29 AM
data mine the party skins and go into pokertracker. replay the hands and check "show known hole cards." this will let you see how everyone is playing at the table, if they made it to showdown that is.

Reef
04-11-2005, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You're not even going to know whether the person you're buying them from is a player you can learn from or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. I think buying private lessons by watching someone (good) real time as they play would be more helpful.