PDA

View Full Version : RECENT ENCOUNTER

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 08:27 PM
SO as some of you know i live in kansas.also i am a lazy bum. I am 19 go to kstate and live off my parents allowance. I live in Johnson County, a place that is different than any other place in kansas.It is the richest county in kansas by far, and one of the richest counties in the nation(top ten.) Also, i am insane. I have ADD and i am an insomniac.I do not understand people and am a social outcast who has on and off friends since i have moved seven times. I am inconsistent to say the least, leading some psychologist to believe i have BP. SOmetimes I seem sharp and very sane.Sometimes I dont.Ironically when i started typing this it was going to be a fictional story about a vampire who wanted $3.50. but i had to type that i was from kansas and i ended up typing this instead. I wish god made me a normal person. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

tbach24
04-10-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wish god made me a normal person.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hate when people make this excuse. Throughout all of my life, I have never once used this copout and never plan to once.

Dead
04-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Why don't you continue to work on your strategy for playing against gay players, and I'll work on my strategy for playing against ignorant rednecks.

[censored]
04-10-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wish god made me a normal person. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

After wading through that mess, I'm wishing he would have to.

exist
04-10-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ironically when i started typing this it was going to be a fictional story about a vampire who wanted $3.50.

[/ QUOTE ]

that ain't no vampire, that's the loch ness monster. and don't you be giving him no $3.50.

Ianco15
04-10-2005, 08:35 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/superwedgie.jpg

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 08:35 PM
dead i dont get your post?

Ianco15
04-10-2005, 08:36 PM
He's refering to this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2111255&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=3#Post2121163) work of literary genius.

[censored]
04-10-2005, 08:38 PM
That is the longest pschology thread I have seen with no response from Dr. Al

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 08:41 PM
I Wrote a topic on playing against gay players? omg, i cannot believe i did that, but i guess i did. Anyway shocked to see i wrote something like that, but(havent read contents yet and dont remember it) this topic is about who i am that was probably a joke(but possibly not) topic. I apologise

slickpoppa
04-10-2005, 08:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/superwedgie.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's almost an atomic

einbert
04-10-2005, 08:44 PM
I have to say you are one of the few trolls around here that has made me laugh recently. Thanks.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 08:45 PM
*READS OLD TOPIC*
wow i am sorry that got so many posts. Having read my one and only post, and considering theres a couple of gay people(who are actually good card players, but not great) who play in the 2-4 game at moore hall, It looks like i was serious.wow what a wierd topic i started. and a lot of [censored] haters for sure.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say you are one of the few trolls around here that has made me laugh recently. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
eh, Im not trying to be a troll.sorry.

einbert
04-10-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
eh, Im not trying to be a troll.sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't consider being a troll to be a bad thing in and of itself--there are good, funny trolls and there are stupid, completely unfunny trolls. I think you're doing a pretty good job, the "gay" thread really worked out well.

Keep up the good work.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 08:54 PM
what are you talking about that gay threasd was 400 post of "i hate fags" well then "your a homophobe" well then your a [censored].I hate fags. welll you are childish and a homophobe.o yeah well your a poohead. That thread was terrible. I have only read 1/3 of the post and probably wont read all of them.

jason_t
04-10-2005, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're doing a pretty good job, the "gay" thread really worked out well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this sarcastic?

einbert
04-10-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're doing a pretty good job, the "gay" thread really worked out well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this sarcastic?

[/ QUOTE ]

A good, subtle troll can be a brilliant thing. When a one-line thread generates that much attention, it is certainly a 'troll success' in my eyes.

Then again, perhaps I just get my personal entertainment from some pretty weird things.

Leo99
04-10-2005, 10:06 PM
So, you're a weirdo. Not big deal. This is a big world, there's plenty of room for you. Get an education. You just have to use your gifts for your own good. ADD and can't sleep. There are plenty of jobs for you. Just make sure you get paid by the hour or you get paid overtime. What do enjoy doing? If you can learn to write code or program, you'll be set.

istewart
04-10-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this sarcastic?

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

bd8802
04-10-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am 19 go to kstate

[/ QUOTE ]

your biggest problem is being a mildcat.

/bd
fuckem up fuckem up go CU

Dead
04-10-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey guyz. how do you play against a gay player? Becuz it's so much different from playing a straight player. Becuz he might try to stick it in you and stuff and you have to determine if this is +EV. It might help you get his stack, after all.

J_V
04-10-2005, 11:37 PM
This isn't a copout. If you have bipolar, you are chemically imbalanced and will chemically struggle a great deal from it. You simple were not made normal person.

Now, me, trying to claim I have chronic fatigue syndrome IS a copout.

soah
04-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Where in Johnson County?

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 11:52 PM
distant suburb of kansas city

"spaceman"Bryce
04-10-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey guyz. how do you play against a gay player? Becuz it's so much different from playing a straight player. Becuz he might try to stick it in you and stuff and you have to determine if this is +EV. It might help you get his stack, after all.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol at your post.I am sorry I wrote that.But i am more sorry at the post other people made in that topic.Could we get off that subject, becuase i honestly dont remember even posting that, although obviously i did.geez

soah
04-11-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That describes the entire county.

"spaceman"Bryce
04-11-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]