PDA

View Full Version : Pin the tail on the donk, this time hes got JJ's.

HollywoodDB
04-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Pokerroom.com - 1/2 - 10 handed

I don't know what the hell I'm doing here...

Table was very TAG after about 4 orbits or so. I don't have player view or any of that jazz.

Hero is MP2 with J /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif

PRE:
1 fold UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 raises, 1 fold , Hero 3-bets, 4 folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls

FLOP : (12.5 SB, 4 players) 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif, 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif, 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif
BB checks, UTG+1 bets, UTG+2 raises, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG+1 3-bets, call, call, call

TURN : (12.25 BB, 4 players) 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
BB checks, UTG+1 bets, 1 folds, Hero calls (?), BBcalls

RIVER : (18.25 BB, 3 players) 6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
BB checks, UTG+1 bets, Hero...

I don't know about any of this. Muck on the turn? I called the flop because I was getting 12-1, but if someone had a flush I was drawing close to dead anyways, so WTF? Raise the flop before the 3-better did to try and get it heads up?

Rev. Good Will
04-10-2005, 08:23 PM
I'm partial to raising the flop, its a good way to find out if the bettor really has the goods or not. Definitely raise the turn being it was a blank, you could get a free showdown assuming the next card isn't a /images/graemlins/club.gif

MrWookie47
04-10-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm thinking either raise or fold the flop. Either you're ahead, or you're way, way behind. If you raise, and they're still firing at you on the turn, you can fold unless you hit a J.

HollywoodDB
04-10-2005, 08:53 PM
so, either way, I should've folded the turn?