PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Win

10-28-2002, 07:22 PM
As posted last week, the lock of the week was the Minnesota vikings over the Chicago Bears, and now the news that Bryant McKinnie has been signed as reported here first last week. I hope all of you doubters of the wonderful jerry did not take my lock advice last week, while though few of you with some wisdom profited as nicely as I did. Fewer picks on the way, stay tuned.

10-28-2002, 07:35 PM
I must give credit where credit is due, Jerry some times I think your a dipshit, but your lock of the week taking the Vikings over the Bears was brilliant and pushed my weekend profit well over five figure. Anxiously awaiting next week's football picks, let me know if I should let this weeks winning ride?

Ryan_21
10-29-2002, 01:37 PM
Anybody else think these two above are the same person? Actually I can think of about 4 other posters that I beleive are the same person as jerry.

I know you love the vikings, but what are they now 2-5. They arent gonna make the playoffs this year, they'd have to go atleast 8-1 the rest of the way and that isnt gonna happen. Also I think you over estimate the abilitly of ONE player (Mckinnie) on the football field. Maybe if it was Farve, Ray Lewis, or McNabb you would see a huge difference, but trust me, a rookie offensive lineman who hasnt played on almost a year isn't gonna do much good. If anything he will hurt the team for a while as the veteran defensive lineman will school this kid. Look what happened to Kenyatta Walker last year.

Ryan_21

10-31-2002, 02:20 PM
You just don't understand. They don't have to win. The just have to cover the spread if you know what that means. Vikes have turned it around. Is your other name Clarkmeister

pudley4
11-04-2002, 12:16 PM
I really hope you had TB as your lock of the week yesterday...