BB bets i raise BB 3 bets i fold

How'd I do?

Dynasty
10-28-2002, 08:56 PM
Your fold is atrocious.

Bob T.
10-29-2002, 02:32 AM
Hi Lu Bu

I don't know if you have to 4 bet your opponent here, but you cannot fold. You cannot fold. Ok, You cannot fold.

Your opponent could have trips, he could have a Queen with a good kicker, he could have you beat, but you are getting 2 to 11 to call here and on the river. I believe that you are going to win this hand at least that often.

Good luck,
Play well,

Bob T.

Ikke
10-29-2002, 05:31 AM
I would fold K9 UTG in a 5-handed game.

You might want to check behind on the flop, since his flop check after his preflop 3-bet screams for a check-raise.

And your fold very well could have cost you the pot. Never do that again.

Regards

J_V
10-29-2002, 05:50 AM
This hand is very bad. I personally would much rather limp UTG than raise with this hand. It probably should be folded however. I spent the better part of three months playing five and six handed games, and I find the reason I am so successful is because people misapply S&M's shorthanded theory. Players get far to aggressive and loose. Next time you are playing shorthanded, try playing much tighter than normal and see how you do.

You definitely you call it all on the turn. Too likely you are up against AQ. I rule out AK. I would never consider laying your hand down.

10-31-2002, 03:13 PM
Online with a 4-bet cap, you should cap against most players. KJs, AJ, and possibly AA or KK and even AQ will 3-bet the turn as well as QQ and JTs (the most likely hands that beat you -- yes people 3-bet with JTs out of position). Whether you guessed right or not, folding is absurd.