PDA

View Full Version : Question for MTTers multing

GutPunch
04-10-2005, 02:09 PM
If you are playing in a big MTT, do any of you multi tabel anything else?? maybe some cash games, SNG's, or other MTT's?? Or do you like to focus on the one MTT, so you can get better idea of how the others play?

If you do multi, how many tables, and what do you play?

thanks

dogmeat
04-10-2005, 02:48 PM
I always have at least one other game going, either a tourny or a cash game. I have found that this keeps me from getting bored in the "main" tournament and playing too many marginal hands. Even in the Paradise and Pacific Million Tournaments I had another site/game going.

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

TheTimeIsUp
04-10-2005, 02:52 PM
I never play anything less from 4 tables. Sometimes I play 8. If I get deep in the money, I tend to narrow it down to 1 or 2 though.

CardSharpCook
04-10-2005, 03:40 PM
I hate giving something less than a full effort at an MTT. I'll usually load up 3 or 4 with similar start times, meaning I'll be down to 2 or 3 when reads start to matter. If you multi too much, you will cash often enough, but won't take down the top prizes as often. But I want to know my opponents. I want to know how long the action was on a player before he pushed the raise button. I want to know that a player is capable of folding to a playback before I playback at him. I want reads.

CSC