PDA

View Full Version : Tell me a story...

TStoneMBD
04-10-2005, 09:14 AM
What are some of the stories that you tell people in social situations? Lay em on me.

Any websites with a long list of bulls*** entertaining stories on it?

bisonbison
04-10-2005, 09:15 AM
Try leaving the house.

tbach24
04-10-2005, 09:24 AM
The best stories are one's that happen to you or a friend so you are able to answer any question they might have about the situation, character, etc. (see Resovoir Dogs for example)

DBowling
04-10-2005, 10:10 AM
hmm, this problem plagues me also. i find my gf all too often asking me to "tell her a story" WTF kind of request is this? No, she will not elaborate on what she wants. I normally end up telling her to [censored] off, but there has got to be a better solution, right?

zaxx19
04-10-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Try leaving the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack of Arcades
04-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Yeah, tell her a story.

DBowling
04-10-2005, 10:22 AM
???? about what /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jack of Arcades
04-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Preferably about yourself, but it doesn't matter, as long as it's entertaining.

DBowling
04-10-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
as long as it's entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]
i believe this is the problem.

edit: 1000th post. one day i will tell my gf about the time i posted 1000 posts in a poker forum. im sure that will be entertaining

daryn
04-10-2005, 04:31 PM
ok, so my buddy and his 4 friends go to this cabin on vacation somewhere in the middle of the woods. they wake up next morning and everyone wants to shower, so they each go in one after the other, in some predetermined order. there's only one bar of soap.

anyway, first guy goes in, showers, comes out.

second guy goes in, showers, comes out.

third guy goes in, showers, comes out and says: "i didn't wash my as[/b]shole or anything with the soap guys, just being respectful."

first guy pipes up and says: "you're a better man than i"

Popinjay
04-10-2005, 04:34 PM
but soap is self-cleaning!

slickpoppa
04-10-2005, 04:34 PM
i was really expecting that to be a pube story

Beerfund
04-10-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but soap is self-cleaning!

[/ QUOTE ]

Friends reference?

PoBoy321
04-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Now this is the story all about how,
My life got flipped, turned upside down,
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

In West Philadelphia I was born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool,
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys who were up to no good,
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
And said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air."

I whistled for a cab, and when it came near,
The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror.
If anything I could say that this cat was rare,
But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo home to Bel Air."

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,
and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

TStoneMBD
04-10-2005, 04:40 PM
a female friend of mine attending nyu recently tripped on acid with a group of friends. they trip regularly, but this time decided to do it while taking a bit of a road trip. so the driver, all hopped up on acid is driving 90mph through the thruway in the middle of the night destined towards nowhere in particular.

they get to albany, ny and on one of the side roads they spot a little troll walking around. they all see it, so they stop the car and start talking to it. they pick it up, play with it and take it with them back to their dorm. when they wake up in the morning, they see a 4 year old black girl sleeping in the room. panicing, they grab the kid and drive out of town and drop her off on the side of the road.

PoBoy321
04-10-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a female friend of mine attending nyu recently tripped on acid with a group of friends. they trip regularly, but this time decided to do it while taking a bit of a road trip. so the driver, all hopped up on acid is driving 90mph through the thruway in the middle of the night destined towards nowhere in particular.

they get to albany, ny and on one of the side roads they spot a little troll walking around. they all see it, so they stop the car and start talking to it. they pick it up, play with it and take it with them back to their dorm. when they wake up in the morning, they see a 4 year old black girl sleeping in the room. panicing, they grab the kid and drive out of town and drop her off on the side of the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bullshit, I swear to God, the same thing happened to my best friend's brother's roomate's girlfriend's cousin's best friend from high school.

SpearsBritney
04-10-2005, 04:43 PM
You mean to tell me not one of them was able to distinguish a troll from a child?

InchoateHand
04-10-2005, 04:44 PM
When I get that, I tell her about the girlfriend who always wanted to hear stories and died mysteriously in her sleep while her boyfriend absconded with their shared bank account and her eminently newer vehicle, and everybody was happy and her dad gave the guy money for getting rid of her and even the cat looked extra pleased for about a week.

Shilly
04-10-2005, 05:02 PM
www.tuckermax.com (http://www.tuckermax.com)

This should provide you with at least 20-30 hours of entertainment.

Jon34
04-10-2005, 05:27 PM
I was about to post this, just wanted to check each post to see if anyone else did yet.

This site is awesome. You won't be disappointed.

housenuts
04-10-2005, 05:36 PM
do you plan on using our stories as if they were your own to attempt to make friends?

DBowling
04-10-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When I get that, I tell her about the girlfriend who always wanted to hear stories and died mysteriously in her sleep while her boyfriend absconded with their shared bank account and her eminently newer vehicle, and everybody was happy and her dad gave the guy money for getting rid of her and even the cat looked extra pleased for about a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow this is pure genious, ill let you know how it works out

TStoneMBD
04-10-2005, 07:19 PM
wow this site rules. ty.

TStoneMBD
04-10-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
do you plan on using our stories as if they were your own to attempt to make friends?

[/ QUOTE ]

plagurism is a serious offense. and i do not take that lightly.

therefore, i will only be using the funniest of stories for my own personal gain.

ty.

bugstud
04-10-2005, 07:23 PM
good luck having people not notice these

Victor
04-10-2005, 07:27 PM
some high school kids were trippin acid at the football field late one night. they were so [censored] up that they killed one of the kids and ate him.

you can look this up too. i think it happened in pa a year or so ago.