PDA

View Full Version : scalf's astrology report.....

scalf
10-28-2002, 09:01 AM
/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif three trines oct 27-28

mercury trine pluto
mars trine neptune
hg trine uranus...

will lead to up monday....later in week metals stronger...may want to take short term position in Au,,,moving into nov 4...

jmho

invest what you see, not what you believe..gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Ray Zee
10-28-2002, 09:41 PM
yes you are so right my friend. buy steel as it is strong. and stay away from gold as its too soft right now. and dont buy lead as it will weigh heavily on you.

and of course never explore uranus

scalf
10-29-2002, 08:39 AM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif ray, glad u exposed those huckster scammers ,the chartists, now we can spend our time on the real things like uranus exposed by mooning...just remember life is good...au is making a move this week lol...gl...snowing up there..lol..10 foot alligator found in augusta canal 20 miles from where i live...right where i used to walk my dogs...i wonder who would win a gator or grizzly...land or water???gl /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Ray Zee
10-29-2002, 03:16 PM
yea, winter hit us this week but today is cold and sunny so okay. most of the bears are going to sleep for the winter this month. the grizzlys dont truly hibernate as they come in and out on warm days, but black bears snooze till springtime. i used to fish in the everglades with the stupid gators all around me. although no giant ones, they never bothered me. girzzlys are the top of the food chain in northamerica except for the two legged killers.
my sack of bear teeth and wolf hair is pointed your way and sending out positive beams of encouragement for you.