PDA

View Full Version : These competitions are getting ridiculous

Freakin
04-09-2005, 05:33 PM
I mean, it's not like we're taking away from the spirit of OOT or anything, but "Medium-sized animal contest"? Most average poster? Can't we at least find interesting and well run contests like Ms. OOT? Oh, and the first animal challenge was cool too, i guess. I think I'm just pissed that OOT is boring me right now.

Freakin

pshreck
04-09-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, it's not like we're taking away from the spirit of OOT or anything, but "Medium-sized animal contest"? Most average poster? Can't we at least find interesting and well run contests like Ms. OOT? Oh, and the first animal challenge was cool too, i guess. I think I'm just pissed that OOT is boring me right now.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

I stated in a previous post that these were fun, but if we didnt slow down on them (and atleast try to eliminate some of the boring ones, which many of them are) we are gonna burn out. We are well on our way to that one now.

ThaSaltCracka
04-09-2005, 05:37 PM
The medium sized animal contest is stupid.

Really, other than Ms. OOT and Most Hated poster, all the other contest blow.

InchoateHand
04-09-2005, 05:40 PM
In Jello-Encrusted Death Match with Darth Vader as One Coach and Superman as the Other In A Small Gynasium.

Please vote, and explain your choices. Afterwards, a poll with poorly seeded, erratic match-ups will be posted. Then the same six people will be allowed to have infantile, uninformed, unfunny arguments about the respective merits of five year-old Ms. OOT and Small Furry Animal.

Most Hated
04-09-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

The current poll is still going (the ReEntry Poll) Please Vote Here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=2111750&page=3&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

InchoateHand
04-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Alright, I have your identity down to about five posters now. Keep it up. I'll give you a hint---you are in your own contest.

pshreck
04-09-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I have your identity down to about five posters now. Keep it up. I'll give you a hint---you are in your own contest.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some thoughts of my own, PM me who you think he might be.

[censored]
04-09-2005, 05:45 PM
I still think it is Melk.

Most Hated
04-09-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We can have a contest. PM me your guesses. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Freakin
04-09-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We can have a contest. PM me your guesses. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the best post I've read today.

Freakin

Dead
04-09-2005, 05:49 PM
I burst out laughing after reading it.

bholdr
04-09-2005, 06:29 PM

istewart
04-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Animal contests = gayness.

Dynasty
04-09-2005, 06:31 PM
All polls, contests, and tournaments are lame. They're gimmicks for people who don't actually have something interesting to say.

istewart
04-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Ms. OOT > Harry Potter.

Freakin
04-09-2005, 06:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And didn't we already cover teh most hated poster issue in the "Which poster do you dislike/like" threads?

Freakin

Freakin
04-09-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ms. OOT > Harry Potter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ms. OOT is seriously quality. It was sufficiently spread out and had enough pictures that it drove plenty of people to defend any physical imperfections in their favorite candidates. And the prize in the end was great, even if the wrong contestent did win.

Freakin