PDA

View Full Version : Thanks BruceZ et al.

PygmyHero
04-09-2005, 04:17 PM
A while back I made a post asking a question about suited connectors (or maybe I should say THE question about suited connectors). BruceZ and some other responded, and I copied all of their posts into a Word file. I then followed every link they posted and copied all those posts into my file as well. This resulted in a 37 page document. I have since culled that to 9 pages and am still working on the problem in my spare time.

I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed in any one of those threads, but especially BruceZ. I haven't read many of your posts BruceZ, but its clear that you really know your stuff and make great efforts to elucidate concepts to those less gifted (like me).

One last thing...BruceZ, I feel like I've done quite a bit of work with the problem and my numbers are a little bit different from yours. Any chance I could enlist your aid in hammering out the rest? Please feel no obligation to say yes, you've already been generous enough, and, to be honest, there's really no reason for me to continue working on this...I feel that I have a good idea of the value of these cards now, part of me wants to get the right answer simply because that's how I am.

Again, thanks to all who contributed!

BruceZ
04-09-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A while back I made a post asking a question about suited connectors (or maybe I should say THE question about suited connectors). BruceZ and some other responded, and I copied all of their posts into a Word file. I then followed every link they posted and copied all those posts into my file as well. This resulted in a 37 page document. I have since culled that to 9 pages and am still working on the problem in my spare time.

I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed in any one of those threads, but especially BruceZ. I haven't read many of your posts BruceZ, but its clear that you really know your stuff and make great efforts to elucidate concepts to those less gifted (like me).

One last thing...BruceZ, I feel like I've done quite a bit of work with the problem and my numbers are a little bit different from yours. Any chance I could enlist your aid in hammering out the rest? Please feel no obligation to say yes, you've already been generous enough, and, to be honest, there's really no reason for me to continue working on this...I feel that I have a good idea of the value of these cards now, part of me wants to get the right answer simply because that's how I am.

Again, thanks to all who contributed!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, go ahead and PM me.