PDA

View Full Version : Prima Poker's "Rounders" Tournaments

Rosie5
04-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I have a question concerning these.

If you were to win a sattelite from step 1 to step 2, Could you just get the entry fee for step 2 deposited into your account instead of playing it? If yes, how? (i'm guessing reg/unregister, but I want to know before playing them)

Also sorry if step tournaments do not fit this forum /images/graemlins/frown.gif

MisterBlonde
04-09-2005, 03:04 PM
That doesn't work as far as I know.

Apathy
04-09-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a question concerning these.

If you were to win a sattelite from step 1 to step 2, Could you just get the entry fee for step 2 deposited into your account instead of playing it? If yes, how? (i'm guessing reg/unregister, but I want to know before playing them)

Also sorry if step tournaments do not fit this forum /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know for prima but you can't do this on party, and the steps wouldnt work very well if you let people cash out after step 2 so my guess is you can't cash out until the highest step.

Rosie5
04-09-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know for prima but you can't do this on party, and the steps wouldnt work very well if you let people cash out after step 2 so my guess is you can't cash out until the highest step.

[/ QUOTE ]

well they wouldn't work at all for me if they're just a revolving door that sends me to the sharks playing 500$-1000$ sit n goes /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Although I may as well just play regular tournaments and use the buyin to go to bigger ones

if anyone has a definite answer for prima poker I'd appreciate it /images/graemlins/smile.gif