PDA

View Full Version : Pacific $1 million hand histories (sorta)

schwah
04-09-2005, 09:21 AM
By popular demand, i'm posting my tournament history from the pacific $1 million tourney, which I won. Unfortunately, pacific's hand history format kinda sucks. It only lists my hand, the board, how much I bet, and how much I won or lost. So it's pretty tough to get more than a basic idea of whats going on. To help you out, I went through and posted notes in all the hands where I put significant money in the pot. Hopefully that will be enough to give you all some idea of how the tourney went.

You can see the complete tourney history here:

Tourney history (http://darkry.net/HTMLReport.htm)

Hope it's at least a little bit educational for someone /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TT_fold
04-09-2005, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Opened from LP with AQ, BB called, flopped ace, I bet all the way. Kicker counterfeited on river and chopped with lower ace, I think A9

[/ QUOTE ]

When the top card pairs against your bottom two-pair, the correct terminology is "counterfeited."

Then again, after winning a 6-figure prize you can call it whatever you want. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rednax
04-09-2005, 04:57 PM
You folded AQs UTG fairly early. Do you recall why?

GutPunch
04-09-2005, 05:47 PM
How much did first place win?

schwah
04-09-2005, 06:14 PM
$210k

schwah
04-09-2005, 06:15 PM
don't see that hand.

i do see me folding AQo UTG+1. i don't remember if it was because UTG raised or if i just wasn't feeling it.

Rednax
04-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Not that early I guess. Hand 172 with AQ of spades. As it turns out you were perhaps a genius not to play it, as the board came 7 Diamond 5 Diamond 8 Diamond 8 Club 6 Diamond, but was it just a feeling or....?

Anyway, congratulations and thank you for posting the history!