PDA

View Full Version : The highlight of my being

mmbt0ne
04-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Ok, tonite was a good night.

A) I'm hammered
B) I saw my friends band play at a party here on campus
C) One of my best friends is hooking up with the biggest slutty from our high school, saving another one of my friends (the virgin) from the fate.
D) I learned a very, very important piece of information:

Tomorrow, a bunch of my friends and I are throwing a huge party off campus. One of the fraternities on campus was having a party on campus the same night, and they got 2 Live Crew to come play their party. So, it was Pink House's Pink Party vs. 2 Live Crew for party supremacy. These 2 major parties could not co-exist. Guess who won? I'll give you a hint:

"The 2 Live Crew party has been cancelled on account of an off-campus semi-kegger"

That's right bitches.
Peachtree City Badasses - 1
GT Greek System/2 Live Crew - 0

If I die tomorrow at the party, it will be ok, because my party pwned 2 Live Crew. I can't ask for much more.

If you're in Atlanta (Clayton, John, everybody else) get your ass to the Pink Party. (http://www.xlerategroup.com/partytimedj/BackInPink/)

jakethebake
04-09-2005, 09:50 AM
2 Live Crew is still around? I had no idea. Still, that's awesome.

beerbandit
04-09-2005, 09:53 AM
you dont want to party with 2 live crew, thatd be sweet

nice job with that party though its a little to much of a drive ofr med

cheers

JinX11
04-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Nicesh.

tbach24
04-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Dude, that's like 180000 years away...we'll all be dead by then /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
04-09-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
C) One of my best friends is hooking up with the biggest slutty from our high school, saving another one of my friends (the virgin) from the fate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get this one....my friends did everything in their power to get "the virgin" laid...the only thing was we wouldnt have allowed it to be a fat chick, or an ugly chick, but everything else we threw at that fucker. Hell, we even pooled together a grand a few years back when we were in vegas, so we could get him a hot call girl.

So are ya'll just being cock blockers, or is this chick a total dog or something?

Nice work on the parrty tho....but damn, 2 live crew? That would have been cool /images/graemlins/smile.gif

IndieMatty
04-09-2005, 01:10 PM
That sounds awesome duder. Just now as I read this, was the lowlight of my being.I typed omg in a chatbox when my flopped queens full became quads with a king kicker. dude check raised the turn too... I feel dirty even typing this.

mmbt0ne
04-09-2005, 01:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
So are ya'll just being cock blockers, or is this chick a total dog or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason he really didn't want to hook up with her. I don't know, she's not Ms. OOT caliber, but she sure isn't ugly.

Nice work on the parrty tho....but damn, 2 live crew? That would have been cool /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I heard about the other party after ours had already been scheduled, and was disappointed that they were on the same day. We had a bunch of people flying in from internships out of town though, so we couldn't change the date.

ThaSaltCracka
04-09-2005, 01:57 PM
a pink party????

2 Livw Crew fell da [censored] off man, hahahaha.

Still, nice work pwning Luther Campbell.

ClaytonN
04-09-2005, 02:21 PM
If you really want to be king sh*t, play "me so horny" during one of the drinking games. Those in the know will go crazy.

I'd probably be heading down there, mmbtone, but it is Masters weekend and I am a lame golf junkie.

I will make up for this, though. In time.

mmbt0ne
04-09-2005, 02:23 PM
a pink party????

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone says this. I don't think you understand, the houses are pink. Like, bright pink. I don't have any pictures, but I'm headed over there in a couple hours to get everything set up. I'll take some while its still light out so that you guys can understand the situation.

BreakEvenPlayer
04-09-2005, 02:35 PM
"semi-kegger"

WTF?

mmbt0ne
04-09-2005, 02:42 PM
I don't know. Maybe it's because we're having more than just beer though. Or maybe they're just trying to belittle our party.

mmbt0ne
04-09-2005, 07:39 PM
See, here's the house. There are 5 more almost identically colored houses right around it.

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/DSC01276.jpg

No, onto more import questions, I need rap songs, stat. Mostly new songs, that are popular and girls will like. I haven't listened to the radio, or watched mtv in a while, so throw anything out there. 2 live crew will definitely be played though, that's an awesome idea.

mmbt0ne
04-09-2005, 07:59 PM
I have this right now:

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/playlist.jpg

What needs to be added? What needs to be left off? I suck at this.