PDA

View Full Version : What to do...

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:23 AM
So tonight, I went out with 4 friends of mine, my roommate, 2 guys and a girl.

1) My roommate got arrested

2) One of the guys is hooking up with the girl

3) The other guy decided to go to bed.

Now, if I were single, this would be easy. I'd make a booty call, hit it and go to sleep. However, I have a girlfriend. I could call some people I'm kinda sorta friends with and go out with them, but like I said, I'm only kinda-sorta friends with them.

I don't have any money in my online poker accounts, so I can't play there. All the people I normally play poker with are either out or in bed. All of the parties I could go to are either way too crowded or suck.

So, what should I do?

ceyoung
04-09-2005, 01:26 AM
get your friend out of jail. im sure he'd appreciate it.

Kaz The Original
04-09-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So tonight, I went out with 4 friends of mine, my roommate, 2 guys and a girl.

1) My roommate got arrested

3) The other guy decided to go to bed.

Now, if I were single, this would be easy. I'd make a booty call, hit it and go to sleep. However, I have a girlfriend. I could call some people I'm kinda sorta friends with and go out with them, but like I said, I'm only kinda-sorta friends with them.

I don't have any money in my online poker accounts, so I can't play there. All the people I normally play poker with are either out or in bed. All of the parties I could go to are either way too crowded or suck.

So, what should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack off into a sock and then put it in your room mates sock drawer?

pshreck
04-09-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Now, if I were single, this would be easy. I'd make a booty call, hit it and go to sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im laughing at the fact you think this is what you would do if you were single.

Ianco15
04-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Call up your girl friend for a booty call.

Ship__It.

Eurotrash
04-09-2005, 01:29 AM
i was also laughing at that.

but hey.. dude pops his collar. so i'm sure were he single the fly hunniez would be throwing themselves at him

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He got arrested for walking around with an open container of alcohol, so it's not a huge deal. When he got picked up by DC Metro, me and my friends stood around for about 10 minutes talking to the cop about what to do. Basically, they're going to bring him to the station, give him a citation and call him a cab, so he should be getting back here in an hour or two.

Kaz The Original
04-09-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He got arrested for walking around with an open container of alcohol, so it's not a huge deal. When he got picked up by DC Metro, me and my friends stood around for about 10 minutes talking to the cop about what to do. Basically, they're going to bring him to the station, give him a citation and call him a cab, so he should be getting back here in an hour or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Open container? Thats rough. Here the cops don't even take it away from you most of the time.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Ship__It.

[/ QUOTE ]

She goes to a different school about a 20 minute drive away, so let's assume that that isn't an option.

pshreck
04-09-2005, 01:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Open container? Thats rough. Here the cops don't even take it away from you most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes not talking about a college campus I dont think.

Where in the hell are you walking around with an open container of alcohol?

[censored]
Play a video game until your friend gets back, then go get something to eat. Take turns popping each other's collar.

ceyoung
ive never heard of anyone being taken to the station to recieve a citation. im guessing there is more to the story.

Eurotrash
04-09-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Take turns popping each other's collar.

[/ QUOTE ]

brilliant, in my opinion.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's usually not a big deal down here either, but apparently they've been after the cops around here to crack down on it. By "they" I mean people who live in the neighborhood of Georgetown who moved into a house 3 blocks from a university, then get pissed off that there are college kids around.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hes not talking about a college campus I dont think.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it wasn't on a college campus, it was literally 2 blocks from the main gates, right next to a university owned building.

Kaz The Original
04-09-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Play a video game until your friend gets back, then go get something to eat. Take turns popping each other's collar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man this forum rules. This is the second burst of laugher I've gotten in like 15 minutes. I don't even know what 'popping each others collar' really means and it's hilarious.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any and all problems can be solved by lower standards.

I'll let others elaborate.

SpearsBritney
04-09-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any and all problems can be solved by lower standards.

I'll let others elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img111.exs.cx/img111/4148/bigrussbeforediet8mg.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, what should I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just realized that no one has answered this question. Everyone either is either telling me to do something that I can't do, or making fun of me for popping my collar.

BTW, my collar is popped as we speak.

Uglyowl
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ship__It.

[/ QUOTE ]

She goes to a different school about a 20 minute drive away, so let's assume that that isn't an option.

[/ QUOTE ]

20 minutes is too far... some girl you must have.

PoBoy321
[ QUOTE ]
http://img111.exs.cx/img111/4148/bigrussbeforediet8mg.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got her on speed-dial.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
20 minutes is too far... some girl you must have.

[/ QUOTE ]

At 2 in the morning when you've been drinking, so you can't drive, not to mention the fact that she's out with her friends, yeah, it is.

Dickhead.

Eurotrash
04-09-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, my collar is popped as we speak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice!!

http://www.fratty.net/mediac/400_0/media/The~BOYS.jpg

i can't help but think of this picture when you mention that.

jakethebake
04-09-2005, 01:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf kinda friend are you? bail him out dick!

SpearsBritney
04-09-2005, 01:46 AM
http://img230.exs.cx/img230/417/tonydanza3sr.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf kinda friend are you? bail him out dick!

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my response to ceyoung. He's not really "arrested" so much as he got picked up by the cops. He got brought down to the station, they're going to process him and let him out in a few hours. At least that's how it was explained to me by the cop who arrested him.

Either way, if it were anything more serious, I would've heard from him by now. And if it were, I'd be there.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 02:05 AM
I just got off the phone with the precinct that's holding him. He should be getting out in a few minutes.

The Yugoslavian
04-09-2005, 02:14 AM
If you're still fairly drunk...go outside and run around in circles...

I love doin' that for some reason when I'm drunk.

Unfortunately this will only last a few minutes before it isn't fun any longer.

This is when I'd wander around and just see if any random people are up for an interesting/bizzare/wacked out late night chat.

Or......video games sounds like a good idea.

Or the sock thing.....

Or frankly, both.....

Yugoslav

Cubswin
04-09-2005, 02:25 AM
Camelot should be open still..... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 02:34 AM
What the [censored] is Camelot?

Cubswin
04-09-2005, 02:38 AM
Google "Camelot DC"

mjohnson406
04-09-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Time for the Eiffel Tower

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Holy [censored], that place is like 10 blocks from me. I can't believe I've never been there.

Bukem_
04-09-2005, 02:44 AM
Very hot chicks.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 02:45 AM
So tonight, I'm hanging out with my friends in my room before we go out. One of my friends is a hardcore catholic and starts talking about how he'd love to be Pope. We started an interesting theological discussion in which I mentioned that "Clearly, Jesus got his. I mean come on, he had thousands of followers, you know some of those bitches wanted his cock. I'm 100% sure that Jesus and Peter gave Mary Magdeline the old Eiffel Tower."

So the religious friend freaks out about how I'm sacreligious, everyone else bursts out laughing, and then later tonight I got struck by lightning.

Maybe I should add that to one of Sklansky's "God" posts in the Psych forum.

ilya
04-09-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't even know what 'popping each others collar' really means and it's hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/syousuf/pics/NewYears/collar.jpg

Eurotrash
04-09-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't even know what 'popping each others collar' really means and it's hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if only this picture were smaller, methinks these guys would be ripe for the hot tub...

very funny picture. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[censored]
04-09-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
and then later tonight I got struck by lightning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you honestly trying to claim that you got struck by lightning tonight?

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They're doing it wrong. You're not supposed to do it with button down shirts. Plus they're asian. Only bluebloods can do it right.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and then later tonight I got struck by lightning.

[/ QUOTE ] Are you honestly trying to claim that you got struck by lightning tonight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not. But after claiming that Jesus Christ, the anointed Son of God had a three-way with Simon Peter, the first Pope and Rock on which the Catholic Church is built and Mary Magdeline, would you be surprised?

ilya
04-09-2005, 03:09 AM
Dude, I think anyone who pops his collar is not a blueblood pretty much by definition. Rich, sure; white, maybe; blueblood, no.

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 03:14 AM
Fine, maybe saying only bluebloods can do it right was being too specific, but rich and white is close enough.

Chobohoya
04-09-2005, 03:38 AM
you're wrong. you *can* pop your collar with a button down and a suit jacket. Only that still makes you gay. Unless you're a rapper.

Chobohoya
04-09-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, I think anyone who pops his collar is not a blueblood pretty much by definition. Rich, sure; white, maybe; blueblood, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious about your definition of "blueblood"

PoBoy321
04-09-2005, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you're wrong. you *can* pop your collar with a button down and a suit jacket. Only that still makes you gay. Unless you're a rapper.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Rappers leave the collar down on button down shirts.

http://www.thecrusade.net/gallery/images/gallery_136/PIC00051.jpg

They pop it on their polos.

http://www.youthmovementrecords.org/pictures/Kanye%20West.JPG

BTW, happy birthday, and send me an IM or something if you wanna get a game together.

Chobohoya
04-09-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, happy birthday, and send me an IM or something if you wanna get a game together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, will do.