PDA

View Full Version : super quick post, reply fast please

Popinjay
04-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Where should I go out to eat and pick up food at?

restaurants around seattle are good, or just general food choices work too

Dead
04-09-2005, 12:11 AM
A supermarket. I assume you have those in Seattle.

Uglyowl
04-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Taco Bell

Sponger15SB
04-09-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Taco Bell

[/ QUOTE ]

Specifically two chicken supreme chalupas.

Ianco15
04-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Thai food.

Ship__It.

Dead
04-09-2005, 12:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Taco Bell

[/ QUOTE ]

Specifically two chicken supreme chalupas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Replace chicken with beef and you have a great meal suggestion here.

Popinjay
04-09-2005, 12:34 AM
ok off to taco bell now!

Dead
04-09-2005, 12:59 AM
I hope you got the chalupas with beef instead of chicken.

Popinjay
04-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Just got back from Taco Bell. i got one chicken chalupa supreme, one beef chalupa supreme, one 7 layer burrito, and a grilled stuffed steak burrito. this should last me a good while.

i realized that taco bell is the ultimate place for stoners late at night. at one point there were 6 people (besides the workers) in the taco bell and i am pretty sure 5 of them were blazed (the 1 being me). 3 dudes came in smelling totally like chronic and two other guys were sitting at the counter thing eating really fast.

also there were some mexican dudes in there speaking mexican. i know some spanish myself so i was tempted to laugh and say "yo comprende espanol" i wouldn't have a good follow up after that so i declined doing that. i will now commence the eating process. reviews of chicken and beef chalupas, and hopefully a settlement of the age old debate as to which is better, are forthcoming

Kaz The Original
04-09-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just got back from Taco Bell. i got one chicken chalupa supreme, one beef chalupa supreme, one 7 layer burrito, and a grilled stuffed steak burrito. this should last me a good while.

i realized that taco bell is the ultimate place for stoners late at night. at one point there were 6 people (besides the workers) in the taco bell and i am pretty sure 5 of them were blazed (the 1 being me). 3 dudes came in smelling totally like chronic and two other guys were sitting at the counter thing eating really fast.

also there were some mexican dudes in there speaking mexican. i know some spanish myself so i was tempted to laugh and say "yo comprende espanol" i wouldn't have a good follow up after that so i declined doing that. i will now commence the eating process. reviews of chicken and beef chalupas, and hopefully a settlement of the age old debate as to which is better, are forthcoming

[/ QUOTE ]

GENIUS

Dead
04-09-2005, 01:41 AM
Sup homes

no comprende cuando yo hable en espanol.

daryn
04-09-2005, 01:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu4.jpg

Popinjay
04-09-2005, 02:01 AM
beef chalupa review:
bread not very impressive
beef tasty, too much sour cream, not very good mixage of ingredients. one bit was all sour cream + beef, another all lettuce + tomatoes
okay, but not a repeat

chicken chalupa review:
2-3 bites into it i haven't tasted any chicken. the beef i tasted right away, while the chicken in this seems to want to hide itself. when i finally got to the chicken it was actually quite tasty, but took a few too many chews for my liking

overall chalupa review: my biggest problem with the chalupa was that it didn't seem to know what it was. it seemed as if it was trying to be a mexican gyro but had very strong gordita-ish tendencies. i will not order a chalupa again until it does some very serious soul searching.

however, even though i didn't like either very much, i must declare the beef chalupa superior to the chicken chalupa. i must say i was surprised at the result myself as i thought it was going to be very hard for the beef chalupa to overcome the alliterative properties the chicken chalupa possessed, but in the end it came down to availability and chewing time--in both of which the beef beat out the chicken with ease.

Dead
04-09-2005, 02:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i must declare the beef chalupa superior to the chicken chalupa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was there ever any doubt?

The Yugoslavian
04-09-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
had very strong gordita-ish tendencies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see why?

Yugoslav

Popinjay
04-09-2005, 02:13 AM
No

handsome
04-09-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
beef chalupa review:
bread not very impressive
beef tasty, too much sour cream, not very good mixage of ingredients. one bit was all sour cream + beef, another all lettuce + tomatoes
okay, but not a repeat

chicken chalupa review:
2-3 bites into it i haven't tasted any chicken. the beef i tasted right away, while the chicken in this seems to want to hide itself. when i finally got to the chicken it was actually quite tasty, but took a few too many chews for my liking

overall chalupa review: my biggest problem with the chalupa was that it didn't seem to know what it was. it seemed as if it was trying to be a mexican gyro but had very strong gordita-ish tendencies. i will not order a chalupa again until it does some very serious soul searching.

however, even though i didn't like either very much, i must declare the beef chalupa superior to the chicken chalupa. i must say i was surprised at the result myself as i thought it was going to be very hard for the beef chalupa to overcome the alliterative properties the chicken chalupa possessed, but in the end it came down to availability and chewing time--in both of which the beef beat out the chicken with ease.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sample size too small. And there is no such thing as "too much sour cream"

The Yugoslavian
04-09-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No

[/ QUOTE ]

B/c a Chalupa is really a Gordita with the bread fried instead of not fried...

Try a cheesey Gordita crunch next time...they're good and have a more solid identity, IMO.

Also, if done right (i.e. the ingredients are mixed half decently) the 7-layer burrito pwns...

The Mexican pizza is quite nice as well....although it has identity issues as well.

Yugoslav