PDA

View Full Version : Is my self analysis correct?

AlphaMeridian
04-08-2005, 09:04 PM
Players are typical party. 80ish range vpip, UTG+1 is something like 1.2ish aggression post flop and CO is something like .4 ish.

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, CO calls.

Turn: (4 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, CO calls.

River: (7 BB) 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 folds.

Final Pot: 12 BB

Preflop: Raise instead of a complete.
Flop: Given the SB complete, would going for a C/R be right here? A free card helps me, and if there's a bet, I can raise to try to get more money in the pot, espcially if BB bets. If CO bets, do I call (?)
Turn: Fine, I think.
River: 3bet. Basically, I fell to MUTB syndrome. There's only one card in the deck that beats me.

-Alpha

istewart
04-08-2005, 09:12 PM
You need to raise this preflop. The river is iffy, I like calling personally.

GrunchCan
04-08-2005, 09:16 PM
Raise PF. You have lots of equity.
Raise the river. You can't be afraid of a straight flush here. In fact, I can't think of any scenario where you can fear a striaght flush. Bet bet bet!

mlb3zr
04-08-2005, 09:21 PM
like you said, raise preflop.

I lead the flop as well. people play really scared on mono color boards and there's a decent chance you see this check through, especially w relatively passive opponents.

3-bet the river. if he's got the J, so be it. he might just be gettin frisky w the K though.

milesdyson
04-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Raise this preflop. I really like the river call. Nice hand.

He only has the K/images/graemlins/heart.gif or the J/images/graemlins/heart.gif on the river (and he didn't raise the turn), and UTG+1 sometimes will call that last bet.