PDA

View Full Version : Movies and Prison and Prison Rape...

KaneKungFu123
04-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Is there anything more disturbing then movies where the normal guy goes to prison and is carrying his towel to his cell and everyone is throwing flaming toliet paper at him and you are just waiting for the inevitable rape.

id never let the police take me alive...

Dr. Strangelove
04-08-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't know, prison sounds fun...Get to rape men without getting in trouble, etc.

Popinjay
04-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I wonder how Matusow's experience was...

Sponger15SB
04-08-2005, 09:03 PM
So I'm balls deep in my cellmate, and he turns around after we're done and says "do you want to cuddle" and I'm like "what are you gay?"

jakethebake
04-08-2005, 10:18 PM
On the other hand, movies where a chick goes to prison...

Blarg
04-09-2005, 03:00 AM
I remember reading a long article on a priest who is on this anti-prison-rape crusade, and he had lots of scary stories to tell. One of them being that he knew of quite a few people who came out of prison after being raped there and took out their vengeance on the first gay guy or just guy they thought looked effeminate or whatever. Some of them went really nuts and committed really violent murders right out in the middle of the street, and wound up going right back to prison. Others just got out of prison and killed themselves.

The way we run our prisons definitely says a lot of what our society is really like and what our real values are.

ilya
04-09-2005, 03:02 AM
The whole rape thing wouldn't be a huge deal IMO if it weren't for all the horrible diseases you'd be all too likely to get.

mmbt0ne
04-09-2005, 03:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
So I'm balls deep in my cellmate, and he turns around after we're done and says "do you want to cuddle" and I'm like "what are you gay?"

[/ QUOTE ]

One of my friends busted out a similar joke about a year ago, and it's been an inside joke ever since. Where the hell did this come from?

Kaz The Original
04-09-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On the other hand, movies where a chick goes to prison...

[/ QUOTE ]

*bow, chicka chicka, bow wow....*

trying2learn
04-09-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The whole rape thing wouldn't be a huge deal IMO if it weren't for all the horrible diseases you'd be all too likely to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.

trying2learn
04-09-2005, 03:07 PM
that statement reminds me of something bobby knight once said..."if rape is inevitable, you may as well lie back and try to enjoy it".

BusterStacks
04-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Most people want to be in jail about as much as you do. In nearly all cases, the sex that goes on in prison is consensual. Don't sweat it, rape is not very common at all.

emil3000
04-09-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has to be the most disturbing comment I've read on this site.

Blarg
04-09-2005, 03:33 PM
I agree.