PDA

View Full Version : nba lock

05-24-2002, 04:24 AM
Today game is EZ $$$$ too bad I have no $$$ to bet...poker($ure thing) is killing me,I head to poker room with my last bankroll $ 80 play 3-6 try to be the adventurer beat a rake...might give u guy winner$ later if I still alive.

05-24-2002, 11:53 AM
Forget tonight's game, there's no value in betting the Lakers. You can't beat Kobe and Shaq nor can you beat the rake in a 3-6 game. Wait. You'll have better situations,for sure. BTW, I just gave the same advice to my son FWIW.

05-24-2002, 01:38 PM
Can I beat the rake in 6-12 game?

05-24-2002, 02:21 PM
IMO, assuming you are an above average player and a $3 rake per pot, you need to play in a minimum of 10-20 game to overcome the "takeout" of rakes, blinds and tips with the larger average pot when you win. The downside is that as you go up in stakes, you generally play against more skilled players. When you play lower stakes,expect to lose or breakeven at best in the long run. In the short run, anyone can get lucky and if you do, just don't expect it to happen too much. Good luck.

05-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Don't need to wait until game finish,Kings EZ $$$$

when everything went wrong...rabbit has a gun if poker did't burn me $$$$$ I would bet NBA and post a lot winner$ for someone here...Life is not fair.