PDA

View Full Version : Been a while

JihadOnTheRiver
04-08-2005, 06:59 PM
I've been busy taking clown money in Mississippi and haven't posted in a while. Here's a story for you to chew on:

I'm at the 10-20 game, I'm up two racks in 8 hours. Some guy tells me that he's awesome, and I vehemently disagree. He disagree's with my disagreement. Not smart for him. I tell him that at least I'm a better fighter pilot than him. He says he's got his F-18 Super Hornet in the parking lot, and I say oh yeah biatch, I got my Mig-29 at my house. So he calls me out and I say lets meet at MEI 020/075 radial at 1215. I'll set up in the south, you take north, call your BRA over guard, no comms, its on.

Fast forward 30 minutes. I fire up the ole' Mig and get kickin. I realize I'm gonna be late, lite the burner cans, and break some windows going sonic. This fool calls his BRA and I pick him up on the Doppler 40 miles out. I call LOW Block, he goes HI. I get visual, we set up a merge.

This fool doesn't recognize the vertical merge, so I take a cut into him, take out all the turning room and reverse on him pretty early. We get into the flats and get two iterations before he realizes that I'm crizazy offensive and he bugs out. His bug mechanics were weak at best so I find myself 1/2 a mile in trail and call out Fox-2. He goes chaffe-flares and breaks right trying to out rate me, but I pull into an 8.5 G turn right inside his bubble. I get into lag on him for about 10 seconds then I get him, call out Pipper's on, Tracking, and blast his ass. I tell him to continue cause I wanna work his ass one more time (that's two so far). He breaks off and sets up for a rolling scissors. His plane sucks so I pirouhette and saddle in. Tracking, tracking, tracking. He looses again. I come back in for the 500 knot MRT break and grab a centered ball all the way to touchdown. What now biatch? DURKA!

47 minutes later we're back in the poker room. He's BB, I raise UTG+1 with K7o, back to him, he folds red aces face up and says, sir, you're the greatest fighter pilot ever. I say....

-Durka Durka, Jihad Mohammed

mr pink
04-08-2005, 08:08 PM
i have no idea what you just said, but it sounded pretty badass.

Freakin
04-08-2005, 08:11 PM
That was awesome. One of the better posts I've read in a while.

Freakin