PDA

View Full Version : Some help using Poker Tracker please!

Ricardido
04-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Hi, i just recently started using poker tracker and am enjoying looking at my plays and profitable hands etc, but would like some advice from more experienced users on how to get the best out of it.

For example what stats am i looking to have in 6max games at party for a tight aggressive player in terms of VP$IP etc

My Att to steal blinds is 35.6 and my Won $ is see flop is 46.4

Also any useful tips on how to get the most useful info out of the PT or are there any good sites on it that can help me evaluate my play better.
Thanks alot, Ric.

Harv72b
04-08-2005, 07:39 PM
There are specific forums on 2+2 which relate to each group of Hold'Em levels...these are the best places to look for answers to your specific questions. For your 6-max questions, the best forum would be "Heads Up/Short-handed". As always, try doing a forum search for the answer before asking it again...while I haven't looked into those particular questions, I know that pokertracker stats in general are a very common topic for discussion.

BTW, excellent move to purchase PT. I'm sure it's already paid for itself. /images/graemlins/smile.gif