PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Whoring and Rakeback

agar316
04-08-2005, 01:26 PM
How does bonus whoring affect rakeback and vice-versa? If I'm a new player and I'm going to bonus hunt should I also sign up with a rakeback affiliate?

Cooker
04-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I think you should go ahead and do both. At least I have been. Right now I don't get much from rakeback, but every little bit helps right? I think rakeback is much more important once you start playing higher stakes, but I think you pretty much have to get in when you sign up. So I would shop around and sign up with rakeback for every site that you can while you are bonus whoring. I have heard tale that it is possible to close accounts and sign up again in order to get rakeback deals at a later date, but it would probably be quite a hassle. And you would be losing some money, but not too much.

bholdr
04-08-2005, 08:51 PM
HOMER (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1060198&fp art=&PHPSESSID=)

also, your affiliate gets paid each month like this: [(rake paid)-(bonus earned)]*xx% and you get x% of their %, so you see if you cleared a bonus, you'll likely be getting no rakeback that month. but that's ok, you still got the bonus.

At about the 5/10 level, rakeback becomes worth more than bonuses.