PDA

View Full Version : Spending too much time in OOT Re: Chipotle

IndieMatty
04-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Last night I went down to Stone Street with some old co-workers and got pretty hammered before I went to dinner at Cipriani Downtown (I got to meet Charles Oakly), 5 minutes before I was supposed to meet a few friends/girls there, I try and find a cab, I'm feeling good, the weather is georgeous, I'm smoking a Parliament. I have the Head Automatica album on the IRiver, and I walk right past...

a Chipotle. (brand spanking new--relatively close to my office).

Now, I'm drunk having a great time, and what can is the only thing I can think of? PatrickDelPokerGrande.

[censored] you Pat. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm gonna try it today.

Suggestions please. (I know this has been done before)

lucas9000
04-08-2005, 01:05 PM
barbacoa beef fajita burrito, with cheese, salsa (i like the medium green), and sour cream. no guac...i hate that crap.

IndieMatty
04-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Thats exactly what I got.

mason55
04-08-2005, 01:48 PM
my standard is carnitas fajitas with hot and corn salsas, a little extra rice, sour cream, cheese and lettuce. i like as many different flavors as possible in threr.

stabn
04-08-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats exactly what I got.

[/ QUOTE ]

Including the no guac?

[censored] that.

The Yugoslavian
04-08-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got to meet Charles Oakly

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet!

Did he F you up?

Or did you at least get to see him F someone up?

Yugoslav

xadrez
04-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Please tell me Charles Oakley still has his "I just woke up hungover on a couch" flat-on-one side afro

IndieMatty
04-08-2005, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me Charles Oakley still has his "I just woke up hungover on a couch" flat-on-one side afro

[/ QUOTE ]

No he was all well groomed and [censored]. He sat at the table next to me. He looks good, not old at all. And was pretty cool. I was pretty wasted and I think I said I love you. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

IndieMatty
04-08-2005, 02:06 PM
doh. I got steak actually and I'm not a fan of quac with steak, I'd go with it on chicken though. It was really [censored] good. I need to have burritoville (chain in manhattan) to compare.

stabn
04-08-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
doh. I got steak actually and I'm not a fan of quac with steak, I'd go with it on chicken though. It was really [censored] good. I need to have burritoville (chain in manhattan) to compare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, well i've never actually eaten at chipolte anyway to know if their guac is decent or not /images/graemlins/wink.gif. There's one a couple of miles away but i've never gotten around to going there.

IndieMatty
04-08-2005, 02:09 PM
I have to say. I highly reccomend it. It's really good. I am a believer.

stabn
04-08-2005, 02:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have to say. I highly reccomend it. It's really good. I am a believer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, that is not what i wanted to hear. Maybe i can eat there without patrick ever knowing though...

fluxrad
04-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Chicken burrito, guac, sour cream if you're into that [censored]...chips and salsa (get the hot).

oh, forgot to mention - black beans and mild salsa on the burrito.

Victor
04-08-2005, 02:20 PM
get a burrito with any meat except the steak (im partial to the shredded beef), pinto beans, rice, hot salsa and corn salsa, sour cream and cheese.

IndieMatty
04-08-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
get a burrito with any meat except the steak (im partial to the shredded beef), pinto beans, rice, hot salsa and corn salsa, sour cream and cheese.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/frown.gif Why not the steak?

That's what I got and it was good?

onthebutton
04-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Appreciate what you have. In college, I lived within a block of the original Chipotle (Denver, Evans Ave). I soon became predictably addicted. Now, I've moved to Nashvegas, and the closest chicken burrito with black beans, corn and hot salsa, cheese, sour cream, and lettuce burrito with a Negra Modelo I can get is Lexington. I still dream about them at night.

lucas9000
04-08-2005, 07:55 PM
this thread might as well be patrickdelpokergrande's bat signal, and still no response from him. wtf?

TimM
04-08-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this thread might as well be patrickdelpokergrande's bat signal, and still no response from him. wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably all busy with his rocket scientist stuff.

jakethebake
04-08-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He's probably all busy with his rocket scientist stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

i figure there'some kind of top-secret rocket scientist project going on that we should all make sure to ask him about.

DBowling
04-08-2005, 10:45 PM
this post has determined whats for dinner tonight, thanks guys