PDA

View Full Version : K/K UTG help

soLit
04-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Live game
1-1 NL Max buy in is 40 bucks
Im just going to mention the players in this hand because thats all I remember. We are the 3 biggest stacks at the table as well.

SB(120)-Has been taking huge gambles and been getting lucky. Loose/Aggressive player
UTG(135)-Hero
CO(210)-He just sat down like 30 min ago. He raked in a huge pot with a full house vs some guy that had a/a, and another had a flush. No real reads.

UTG-Hero - makes it 8 to go.
CO - calls 8
SB - calls 8

Flop : 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J /images/graemlins/club.gif, Q /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB bets 10
Hero raises to 25
CO raises to 50
SB calls 50

Hero ????

Restuls in white
<font color="white"> I pushed my whole stack in.
CO calls who shows 3/3,
SB calls with A/10 for a flush/inside straight draw

the 3/3 set held up at the end, and I was drawn dead to the SB - Final pot 400.
</font>

does anyone think this is a bad push? I really am not sure if i played this good at all

xorbie
04-08-2005, 01:03 PM
If it was just one person, I think it's possibly a good move. With the bet, raise, re-raise, call, you should know you are likely beat.

soLit
04-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Yeah, i was trying to listen to my instincts telling me to fold. But the SB I figured he wasnt too strong, and the other guy, I made this mistake of putting him on a/q and only a/q.

mason55
04-08-2005, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, i was trying to listen to my instincts telling me to fold. But the SB I figured he wasnt too strong, and the other guy, I made this mistake of putting him on a/q and only a/q.

[/ QUOTE ]

The $10 bet into a $25 pot is weak, you're right. Your raise is weak as well.

You should call the $10 bet, putting $45 in the pot and raise it another $35-40 (an almost pot sized raise). Just make your bet straight $50. Then if CO comes over top you can really get away. If he just smooth calls and SB calls then you can reevaluate on the turn, but I think in this case CO would have come over top of you and you could safely fold to his much larger 3 bet.