PDA

View Full Version : i just ordered pizza

housenuts
04-08-2005, 03:37 AM
i'm a starving ethiopian right now. i just ordered 2 medium pizzas.
ham/pineapple/bacon
and
chicken/garlic/sundried tomatoes

i got a ranch and a jalapeno cheese dipping sauce.

what do you think? i can't wait until it gets here and would pay an extra $6 if it were here now.

pshreck
04-08-2005, 03:37 AM
you ordered 2 seperate pizzas for yourself?

GrekeHaus
04-08-2005, 03:38 AM
huzzah

[censored]
04-08-2005, 03:40 AM
What exactly is the deal with sun dried tomatoes. It always struck me as something that would appeal to pretentious college girls, much like their obsession with feta cheese.

stankybank
04-08-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i'm a starving ethiopian right now. i just ordered 2 medium pizzas.
ham/pineapple/bacon
and

i got a ranch and a jalapeno cheese dipping sauce.

what do you think? i can't wait until it gets here and would pay an extra $6 if it were here now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was skeptical, hungry, and amused while reading your post. NP.

BTW, do you eat this by yourself?

Popinjay
04-08-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What exactly is the deal with sun dried tomatoes. It always struck me as something that would appeal to pretentious college girls, much like their obsession with feta cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know what you're talkin about but sun dried tomatoes rule.

[censored]
04-08-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More so than just dried tomatoes? What exactly is it about the drying in the sun process that causes them to rule? I just like tomatoes.

Ianco15
04-08-2005, 03:49 AM
Garlic is great. I don't like sun dried tomatoes much.

Ship__It.

edtost
04-08-2005, 03:52 AM
neither one of the above qualifies as pizza.

Eurotrash
04-08-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this pizza and ranch sauce sounds like it'd be damn good.

[censored] you for making me hungry now. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Popinjay
04-08-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More so than just dried tomatoes? What exactly is it about the drying in the sun process that causes them to rule? I just like tomatoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well shi*, if I am gonna have something drying my tomatoes I would want it to be the sun. I like my food like I like my breasts, all-natural.

housenuts
04-08-2005, 03:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you ordered 2 seperate pizzas for yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya it's 2 for 1 so you kinda gotta get 2. one of my roomies is sleeping, and the other is got knows where. i just got home from work.
there will definitely be leftovers but that's for breakfast/lunch tomorrow. that's half the reason i ordered it.

housenuts
04-08-2005, 04:35 AM
i'm tapping out. i managed to get 9 of the 16 slices down range. i'll probably have 2 before school tomorrow, and then 5 for lunch upon my return. actually my roommates will probably nab 3-4 slices so leaving me with only 1 or 2 for lunch.

Malachii
04-08-2005, 04:37 AM
lol. Can't argue with that logic.