PDA

View Full Version : If you like Rock and Roll

10-26-2002, 06:39 AM
a very favorite band of mine, Sunny Day Real Estate, broke up about a year or 2 ago. However, from the remains of their ashes, 2 of the 3 (along with Nate Mendel of The Foo Fighters, who USED to be SDRE's original bassist) have formed a new project called The Fire Theft. The Fire Theft website (http://thefiretheft.com)

go to the above linked website and download the first song they have released for their fans. i am really digging it. a lot of people with a lot of diverse musical tastes love the music of SDRE, and i think this stuff has that same kind of appeal.

come on, its only a 4 minute song. and a quick download.

baggins
10-26-2002, 06:41 AM
this is posted by me. i forgot to log in before i posted.

scalf
10-26-2002, 08:19 PM
/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif i liked it..gl /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

10-26-2002, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the tune baggins I enjoyed it.

Jimbo

Phat Mack
10-27-2002, 01:16 AM
Good pick, Baggins! If I'm not mistaken, this is one notch less "heavy" than your previous selections....

baggins
10-27-2002, 08:28 PM
very true. i listen to a lot of stuff, some of it is quite heavy, some if it is mellow beyond consciousness. these guys are really good. i hope you all go buy their album when it is released. i will post on here when it is, because im sure it will be amazing enough to warrant a post.