PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the help!! but it leaves me wondering

IcarusFalling
04-07-2005, 09:33 PM
well i did what you guys requested.. i moved to party and im absolutely bashing the compitition in .05/1.0.. i also bought poker tracker and now im PLAYING THE PLAYERS... it's truely amazing it's like i can see right threw them.. i also looked and noticed i was a tight agressive which im happy about YAY(i actually starting rasing as much as i could just to get the status /images/graemlins/smile.gif )... anyway it leaves me wondering... i joined a game and played for awhile but people left and rejoined and i ended up in a game FULL of sharks (tight agressive) .. but didnt realize it because my thing didnt refresh.. so i refreshed it eventually and noticed that i was.. well i was slowly losing again in that particular game(like i was before on absolute)... now this gets me thinking ... if everyone is tight agressive..can it be beat?.. with only like 1 fish and a few rocks and the rest SHARKS. does that mean that it's almost impossible to win?(minus the luck factor) ... is this game really just game selection? comments on this would help greatly.

jaxUp
04-07-2005, 09:38 PM
game selection, and just get good enough to beat the 'sharks' I can't really say that I have ever run into a player at .5/1 where I think, "wow, he is fecking awesome" (other that 2+2 tables). Keep learning and you will beat it...don't worry about this sort of thing until you've played like 10k hands plus. In the meantime, you will likely become break even/slightly winning with any luck at all.

IcarusFalling
04-07-2005, 09:43 PM
actually i am more than winning now in the .05/1.0.. the party games are freakin easy ! ! i won $120 dollars in 4-6 hours at those tables.. i couldnt believe it

Yako
04-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Hey Icarus, I played at one of your tables for a bit. I'm FalseYako btw. Was pretty sure I recognized your name from here.

IcarusFalling
04-07-2005, 10:47 PM
HAHA HEY !!! yea i see you played 30 hands on my table.. my poker tracker says ur a maniac ; ) !