PDA

View Full Version : TRIP REPORT: Weird goings on at the bar...

jakethebake
04-07-2005, 09:21 PM
Very weird stuff going on at the bar lately. First I found out my favorite little Peurto Rican cutie barmaid got fired last week for attitude. Bummer.

I'll start with weirdest things first though. Tonite there was this couple there tonight. He looked like he was 50ish.Her, maybe 25 tops. Anyway, he orders a Remy and proceeds to dip her hair in his glass and then suck it out of her hair. Then he starts dabbing it on her neck and licking it off. Both of them were getting all hot and bothered by it. It was odd.

Last nite these two pretty hott women sat next to me and after about 10 minutes one of them got up and went right across the bar to some guy. He was 60ish, glasses, very fat. She was around 35. It was odd because they didn't actlike they knew each other or anything. I thought they might be friends but they acted very unfamiliar. But they left together. They came back like 20 minutes later though. I talked to her friend and found out she's a school teacher with two kids. Anyway she and the highschool teacher barmaid started talking, and I heard the story for the third time about her walking in on two kids screwing in the bathroom. Then the other woman starts telling aout taking her 15 year old daughter to the roller rink last weekend where there was some younf girl dancing with her panties off, putting on a show and doing two guys together on the floor. Also, apparently the "new third base" is oral sex.

Then another older lady, maybe 45, kind of business dress and not really attractive comes in. She walks around acting like she's looking for friends. She doesn't find them and sits down next to me at the bar. She's there maybe 10 minutes before she catches the eye of a couple at a table right next to us. They kind of give each other looks and she moves over there and sits down and starts talking to them.

Last night this "couple" came in together. He was short & chubby. She was very hott. He was wearing a wedding ring. She wasn't.

I'm wondering if there's something at this bar I don't know about. the barmaids are all confused too.

I did come to one important conclusion. If I weren't married, my life goal would be to do two chicks at the same time whose age added together was less than mine. There were two hott chicks tonite that looked about 18. I just turned 36, and this seems like it would be a good goal for someone that wasn't married.

thatpfunk
04-07-2005, 09:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I weren't married, my life goal would be to do two chicks at the same time whose age added together was less than mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of a catch-22. Even if youre 32 and unmarried its very sketchy.

mason55
04-07-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just turned 36

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I would have guessed you were around 16 or 17. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

So wait, where is this bar? It sounds like a really cool place. I mean, it's all older swingers, but older hot swingers are better than no swingers.

mason55
04-07-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I weren't married, my life goal would be to do two chicks at the same time whose age added together was less than mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of a catch-22. Even if youre 32 and unmarried its very sketchy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to be between 40 and 60 for this to be most effective.

Like Hef. Hell, hef was dating triplets all at the same time whose ages added up less than his.

Brainwalter
04-07-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
apparently the "new third base" is oral sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the old third base?

I'm serious.

mason55
04-07-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, I thought that was weird too. What the hell else would third base be? Tongue is first, up the shirt and down the pants is second and oral is third. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
04-07-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops. Sorry. I was quoting the one teacher. Apparently the new middle school third base is oral sex. She went through this whole iteration about what it used to be and what it is now, but I wasn't paying that close of attention. Her boobs were falling out of her shirt. God I love Miami.

mason55
04-07-2005, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
God I love Miami.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I wish I was back in Miami. Best city ever.

stankybank
04-07-2005, 09:45 PM
I would go to jail if I followed your advice.

jstnrgrs
04-07-2005, 09:58 PM
From the department of the redundancy department:

[ QUOTE ]
Tonite there was this couple there tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
04-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Jeez you are even older than I thought.

daryn
04-07-2005, 10:09 PM
i don't get it. 3rd base was always oral, even in middle school.

bosoxfan
04-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I love these, vicarious entertainment courtesy of Jake. Should I be looking out for the trip report from the roller rink? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Vendal
04-07-2005, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God I love Miami.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I wish I was back in Miami. Best city ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are the second person in the lastg 48 hours I've seen on 2+2 with a dnb related avatar...wtf is going on.

The recent remix of your avatar by Dom is much better btw.

youtalkfunny
04-08-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
..my life goal would be to do two chicks at the same time whose age added together was less than mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this once!

I was 13...

Inthacup
04-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Are you retarded and/or have a chemical imbalance? There's no other valid reason for a 36 yr old to post like you do.

If you are one of the above, I mean no offense.

jakethebake
04-08-2005, 09:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From the department of the redundancy department:

[ QUOTE ]
Tonite there was this couple there tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Repetitive and redundant. Thanks.

lucas9000
04-08-2005, 09:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway she and the highschool teacher barmaid started talking, and I heard the story for the third time about her walking in on two kids screwing in the bathroom. Then the other woman starts telling aout taking her 15 year old daughter to the roller rink last weekend where there was some younf girl dancing with her panties off, putting on a show and doing two guys together on the floor. Also, apparently the "new third base" is oral sex.

I did come to one important conclusion. If I weren't married, my life goal would be to do two chicks at the same time whose age added together was less than mine. There were two hott chicks tonite that looked about 18. I just turned 36, and this seems like it would be a good goal for someone that wasn't married.

[/ QUOTE ]

so do you think i can get my high school diploma annulled and go to high school now?

lucas9000
04-08-2005, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get it. 3rd base was always oral, even in middle school.

[/ QUOTE ]

with a GIRL.