PDA

View Full Version : Project Greenlight

[censored]
04-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Anyone watching the new season? At first I thought I would like the director John but after his insisting on casting his family and friends episode he now seems like a gigantic tool. I'm still rooting for him to pool his out because it doesn't really seem like he has anything else.

Russ McGinley
04-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Haha, I actually had a short dream about meeting Affleck, Damon, and the other guys (I forgot their names and they had to tell me) and I told them that Gulager was a huge mistake and his insistence on casting his whole family over anyone else was a joke. Then I left.

[censored]
04-07-2005, 06:36 PM
If the producers let him cast his horse face common law wife over Krista Allen they are absolutely out of their mind.

Slacker13
04-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Great show, but this john is an Idiot, he is getting the break of his life and he does everything to fvck it up. He is def a strange charactor.

Jurollo
04-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Agreed, I have actually enjoyed this season as well. I also say that Gulager was a horrid choice, I liked the guy who made a comedy for his entry video (with the booger falling in the guys mouth). The young kid was too 'enthusiastic' for my tastes.
~Justin